Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leekc

Chatty Member
Ok I am fairly new to stalking this thread 😂 but can someone explain how this Danielle has a relationship with Rosie’s social worker?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Ben couldn’t be Dee Maxwell cause she couldn’t go that long without talking about herself. Bens still an arsehole, always has been and always will be. Might be a funny cunt at times, but ultimately still a cunt
No sign of 'know whit a mean' every sentence neither

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Awwww @Lrkn27 im so happy for you , congratulations and hope you get a bit of peace from the sickness soon , timed my comeback well there 🤣

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Jo Jo & Joe Exotic playing as if it’s normal 😂 Their obsession with the Spice Girls is something else but I let them away with that I had forgotten half of their songs until that pair appeared on Tiktok . The genuine anger in their voices when someone mentions Lady Gaga makes me howl 😂
Exactly 😂
surprisingly I can deal with the spice girls, loved them when they first were about but grew to dislike them over the years and wouldn't ever choose to listen to them but I find myself enjoying hearing the songs I loved as a teen 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Aw maybe you’re right, I just assumed she was talking about Alanna but maybe it was James! The whole thing was a bit of a riot so quite hard to follow 😂
It sounds like different recordings played one after the other as if it was all said in the same message. I could be completely wrong it is hard to follow they're brain damage 😂

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
LOL i remember that 😂 she was fuming at me one point on here as well, can’t mind what it was about really, think i went quiet & she was questioning me as to where i was 🤷🏻‍♀️ (enjoying my actual real life, silly me for having a life 😱😂) its very seldom i am active on here at the weekends but that could be about to change 🤰🏻🤫
Oh my! Absolutely huge congratulations 💖💙. 🎊

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
[

That didn’t take long to go south 😭 feel for that guy though. Hope they swing each other about after the stunt they pulled on Louise
Shes a very huffy person!! Alanna seems the type to be able to voice a difference in opinion without going in a strop or rage. But the bush cannot take a difference in opinion and takes the huff 😂😂 u got ur manic monday she says 🙈🙈🙈

That didn’t take long to go south 😭 feel for that guy though. Hope they swing each other about after the stunt they pulled on Louise
What caused that?? Did someone in comments say something?? I jumped off for what seemed like 2 mins and missed it all

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
plot twist , what if slow is Ben ? , she knew a lot about Rosie even though she claimed she had no personal connection to her , I knew some of these things were true from Rosie’s former friend annnnd I first came across slow in Elsa frost threads when Elsa and Rosie were feuding , her profile pic was Elsa for ages and Elsa also being the owner of a shite fake scouse accent coz let’s face it birkenheaders are fake scousers 🤣🤣

disclaimer …. I’m just have a what if bit of banter if Ben still reads these like she used too
I suppose stranger things have happened 🙈🤣
Ben still reads Tattle. I'm sure she'll have a chuckle at that 🤣

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
i feel like Rosie will live to regret outing Ben. I doubt Ben will let this slide, and she defo has way more on Rosie than she has on her.
She doesn’t look smug about it - imagine it was big Cher , she would be like a cheshire cat - with everything on green screen by now, is she shitting it ?

Last edited: