Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahow1195

Twats in her comments were going on about the subtitles and all I said was you can swipe them away it's not rocket science people and a mod blocked me 🤣 the mods on that acc must be block happy 🤣
They are worse then Steph Vavron and Chelsea Wrights 🫠

Reactions: 3

HammyHeed

Jesus that's shocking. I thought maybe she meant Louise made her do that. Was shocked. She said something about medication and being in a bath and that's why she was sick. . Was so confused 🙈🙈🙈 I canny keep up lol xxxx

Muchbee

VIP Member
There is only one burner of doors 🔥 thank you ❤

i am thinking about moving my mattress into the toilet because my head is constantly down it but apart from that i am good ❤
Try frozen grapes I lived on them when pregnant as I was so sick! Hope it passes soon for you x

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
That’s absolutely mental I remember one story about how she was a bigger girl and someone had filmed her eating alone in a restaurant and put it on social media and it affected her deeply ‘ also said she had very poor mental health , possibly BPD don’t quote me tho and was a total loner due to her poor mental health , I’m an actual sucker I believed every word 🤣
I mean I could be way of the mark. I wasn't on tattle for ages, I'd only came back on a few months before that carry on 🤷‍♀️

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Terry Dunn? That’s not what’s she’s got listed as her address at companies house or on her google business search result?
Yes Terry Dunn. Whatever address is on companies house, look it up on google street view, it won’t be her house where she is currently.