Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I believed that the wee man would come back to me in some form or another and he has indeed. Can't wait to relax when I find out if everything is okay. Then when that happens I can tell our oldest who has been desperate for another wee brother or sister
Awww amazing❀ fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for yous x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Muchbee

VIP Member
I was watching it all till 4 o'clock this morning then up at 7 with kids for school was gona go back to my bed but wanted to gut ma house and I promised the wee yin yesterday I'd have tablet made for him coming in from school 🀣
I actually know fine well you were still about at that time that's how tired I am the brains no on and I'm making up lies wonder where I learned that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Did you see her snap her finger on a live? Well last night she slit her throat and her arm to get Spencers attention. Kicked Sean and Lampy out the police came and were on her lives. She also threatened to jump off a bridge. She made 5k on the lives last night and loads of folk have grassed her up to DWP
Omg I was in last night when it was her jay and spenny but went off I had no idea. She's lost the plot.

cctm

VIP Member
I love Jordan. She took none of Rosie's pish and her 'your ex is a tramp his maws a cow' videos give me life.

For anyone who missed it:
So where was the bit kids were brought into it?? She was shouting shes gna attack both their careers now because she brought (or chicken did) her kids into it! I
Love jordan she IS a bad bitch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

andiooop

VIP Member
Hey guys not been on in ages. Had to take a step back from Scottish tiktok was honestly frying my brain. So toxic. Plus I got very ill for a while.

Just read up on the Bush and I didn't think it was possible to hate her more... But I really do. My hearts breaking for T! I grew up with abandonment issues due to my dick of a bio dad that was hard enough nevermind if my mum was pished Al the time screaming "no winer your dad left" I don't condone violence but she needs fuckin swung about for the way she treats that poor boy πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Seen this today and its just that big Bush cunt!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I hope you are all well guys. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β™₯πŸ™Œ
Glad to see you back, hope you're feeling better ❀

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Back on with the vengaboys on ordering mcds.. think that might be the end of manic monday ☹

Muchbee

VIP Member
I only seen a short bit of the live, but was she not phoning Kirsty and bens live was pausing at the same time?
Did she do this aye? I kept thinking when she was saying I e got her number that she should ring it since Ben was live.