Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
Hey guys not been on in ages. Had to take a step back from Scottish tiktok was honestly frying my brain. So toxic. Plus I got very ill for a while.

Just read up on the Bush and I didn't think it was possible to hate her more... But I really do. My hearts breaking for T! I grew up with abandonment issues due to my dick of a bio dad that was hard enough nevermind if my mum was pished Al the time screaming "no winer your dad left" I don't condone violence but she needs fuckin swung about for the way she treats that poor boy 💔💔💔😭😭

Seen this today and its just that big Bush cunt!👌👌👌

I hope you are all well guys. 🥰🥰♥🙌
I hope you are feeling better.
There have been some comedy gold moments and I am reconsidering my life choices, thinking about packing my job in as I can’t stay up after 12! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Went to bed last night at page 45 on the last thread and now caught up on that one I've got 10 pages to read here. Happy Friday indeed 😂

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Can someone please explain how it kicked off with Danielle and Rosie? thats the part I'm confused about what did she mean about all the "Glllian" stuff 🤨
I did see the live but Im still a bit lost ...
P.s. i can't watch the Ben clips because i physically CRINGE at that fake scouse accent !
Not really sure, the first we seen was the lives of her getting in a taxi outside biancas saying she was blocking Ben, Blanco, Danielle and Gillian because she couldn't be bothered with the drama and fighting about who Ben is cuz I think Ben said something trolly to Danielle or Blanco. Rosie was adamant Danielle had blocked her but Danielle actually showed her snap later in the night and it's Rosie that's clearly blocked her lol. This video from before she spiralled might help.

Bella2920

VIP Member
I don't think she was being transphobic I think it was James she was on about when she was saying he. His name wasn't mentioned just Blanco so she's assumed Ben was calling her him. I think anyway 🤷
Aw maybe you’re right, I just assumed she was talking about Alanna but maybe it was James! The whole thing was a bit of a riot so quite hard to follow 😂

Debcam

VIP Member
She's live with the inspector 🙄🙌🙌
See the Inspector is out on the beg...something about needing a grand to be able to collect her dad's ashes from the funeral director? Says she thought her sister had paid the bill and had collected them 😒.