Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Is Ben's accent real? I've been out the loop and just heard her talk for the first time last night

Reactions: 2

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Ben is Dee Maxwell.....

If I'm wrong, she's a female from North Wales / Wrexham / Rhyl who's lived in Scotland for a long while
She's def got a Birkenhead kind of link, probably working or living there for a while then moving to Scotland but a long time ago. I know the area well and she's got a distinctive twang to her accent.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
LOL i remember that 😂 she was fuming at me one point on here as well, can’t mind what it was about really, think i went quiet & she was questioning me as to where i was 🤷🏻‍♀️ (enjoying my actual real life, silly me for having a life 😱😂) its very seldom i am active on here at the weekends but that could be about to change 🤰🏻🤫
Awwww 🥰 congratulations ❤❤

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
£300 apparently. Of which first spend is on more extensions for herself, despite saying last night she won't get extensions anymore and just let her hair grow. Tyler gets a Lego set & the rest to buy a kid an Xmas gift off the tree at the shipping centre.

Think she's forgot her other kid 🤔
Where is she live I canny find it 🤣

They are all as sad and pathetic as each other, but it gives us something to talk about so let them carry on and the Ben women sounds like that Janice person, these people have no pals on the outside world.

Reactions: 1

Muchbee

VIP Member
Ben & KD ripping the pish out of Rosie & Alanna is something else 😭😂 but I agree Ben needs to find some random person called Kirsty Innes and get her in for a chat , any Kirsty Innes will do
Allllll the Kirsty Innes's😂

Reactions: 1