Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Any update on the Terry Dunn drama? Also that markusemz loonball Sarah has completely lost it. Might get a deliveroo of popcorn from the cinema as it's all going down tonight.
What's happening with emz? I'm preoccupied 🤣

Also with the terry situation her man transfered rosie 300 for the hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Anyone got Terry's address? I'll go round there myself and pick up the dosh and hand deliver it to Rosie. Sit and do a wee finance plan for her £250 new hot tub, £50 electric to run it. £75 for Nike zippers a size or two too small. £50 soops £50 elf bars and a wee £25 left for train ticket from Dundee to Blairdardie. Here we gaaaoooowww.
you forgot the cold cots 😩😂

cctm

VIP Member
Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background

Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background
Ah i see thank you. Thats not insulting or bringing kids into it thats insulting rosies parenting which is not the same thing (in my opinion).

evie1975

VIP Member
I understand her ‘humour’, she is sarcastic as fuck and says shit for effect. But at some point she needs to draw the line, quit it and attempt to read the room. She may be beyond helping but T isn’t.

ahow1195

Trigger warning - sickness

Was scrolling earlier and rosie was live. Well it's was on Rosiebush22? Just showing a ceiling on the live. She was talking to a guy about being sick in a bowl and being made to eat the food and the sick?? Did anyone else catch it???

Yeah, I heard it! I think it was her aunt who subjected her to that!

Where has everyone gone?

andiooop

VIP Member
I heard her talking about that this morning, from what I heard she phoned them because Rosie was saying she was phoning them for Danielle's address so she called to tell them not to disclose any of her information to Rosie!
Oh no Rosie's just confirmed it that Danielle phoned her worker at bang on 9am this morning to tell her rosie was full of drink and drugs lol rosie seems to think Danielle has this huge conspiracy to get her kicked out her gaff cuz she's on her last leg with the housing but she's also still so close to getting Z back because that's a stable environment to release a special needs kid back into, potential homelessness.

Rosie put up the SS from the social

Attachments

andiooop

VIP Member
Admitted she can't work or walk her dog because of her anxiety. But parties in pubs/clubs and invites random off tik tok into her tiny kitchen for a Sesh 🤔. She's the English Bush
She's a wee cretin man.

Also did anyone notice louise was missing a tooth? Wonder how that happened?

• Wow

Ell87

VIP Member
I doubt you’d align yourself with that kinda carry on if you did have all that going on yourself
I remember she was fuming when Rosie tried and failed to dox Lrkn
Yeah from what I seen her actions contradicted alot of the opinions she shared on here 🤷‍♀️

Muchbee

VIP Member
Ok I am fairly new to stalking this thread 😂 but can someone explain how this Danielle has a relationship with Rosie’s social worker?
She gave her worker Danielle's number to make arrangements for T when Rosie was at the spa