Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for Louise to be unblocked to "let her spout her pish"
it's only half 9 lads

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trigger warning - sickness

Was scrolling earlier and rosie was live. Well it's was on Rosiebush22? Just showing a ceiling on the live. She was talking to a guy about being sick in a bowl and being made to eat the food and the sick?? Did anyone else catch it???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Was scrolling earlier and rosie was live. Well it's was on Rosiebush22? Just showing a ceiling on the live. She was talking to a guy about being sick in a bowl and being made to eat the food and the sick?? Did anyone else catch it???
Yeah she says her mum abused her when she was young and made her do that and also one of her mum's boyfriends done bad stuff to her as a kid too. Apparently her mum used to go out to pubs to find men etc and bring them back to the house

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Yeah, I heard it! I think it was her aunt who subjected her to that!

Where has everyone gone?

Reactions: 3
Jesus that's shocking. I thought maybe she meant Louise made her do that. Was shocked. She said something about medication and being in a bath and that's why she was sick. . Was so confused 🙈🙈🙈 I canny keep up lol xxxx

Reactions: 3
Jesus that's shocking. I thought maybe she meant Louise made her do that. Was shocked. She said something about medication and being in a bath and that's why she was sick. . Was so confused 🙈🙈🙈 I canny keep up lol xxxx
Apparently someone at school mentioned the SA joke to Tyler and she said that she made that joke to show her friends that she’s okay with them joking about stuff like that or something - not entirely sure as was zoning in or out. I’m sorry she had to go though that - it sounds awful. My heart is just going out to that wee man right now. I know she bought him Lego but life isn’t about that Rosie. Just tone it down for him and be there for him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.