Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A just had the video someone done on here of Terry and Rosies extensions come up on my fyp from a fake Terry tiktok profile

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yass Rosie's sent that wee guy to the shop for buckfast 💃 alexaaaaa play samanfa mumba

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The majority of that £300 will be snorted by the end of the night
and then they will be back on looking for more gifts to get more gear, they are a pair of absolute riots! But i am here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Louise just in the box!!!!

Alana putting blonde clip ins in Rosies hair and Louise joins the box calling her coco the clown!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else having issues screenshotting Tik tok lives now since the new update ? Sometimes it lets me screenshot and other times it's a black screen

Reactions: 3
Read a comment before it got deleted saying Danielle’s hair chopped was self inflicted when she had a manic episode & nothing to do with Teri

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else having issues screenshotting Tik tok lives now since the new update ? Sometimes it lets me screenshot and other times it's a black screen
No it's fine for me

Fair play to her for stopping it they minute she was transphobic. For anyone who missed it:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bleeping hate that she totally ruins cheesy pop tunes, canny be nostalgic without thinking of her ffs 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No it's fine for me

Fair play to her for stopping it they minute she was transphobic. For anyone who missed it:
Is her hair wet or greasy? 🤢🤢 fuckin howlin either way
She sounds away with it already on her live the now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is her hair wet or greasy? 🤢🤢 fuckin howlin either way
She sounds away with it already on her live the now
It's greasy I think.

She says to let tattle know manic Mondays are back but it will not be as manic as it used to be... we've just had bits n pieces followed by concrete angel back to back.. I beg to differ 🤣 it's making me want to have a manic Monday myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No it's fine for me

is she actually sitting getting clips in that are a totally different colour to her own rats tails after the ranting about Terry leaving her hair 2 different colours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.