Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe they done that to Louise tonight! Who the duck thinks like that? If ever there was confirmation she’s a narcissist and an abusing bleep that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alannas friend who stays there- thats the guy they told louise battered the bush and put her in hosp!! Why they used that poor guy i dont know they coulda said alanna finally flipped an swung rosie about instead of making out like the guy was a woman abuser!!
Ah right. You can always tell when it's went tits up with Mater when Bush has her asymmetrical swingers oot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m as sick as a dog so going to sleep. Please sr the good bits of manic Monday for me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Vile twisted witches together. I can only imagine the mental torture Louise gets puts through if they think broadcasting this is ok. duck Rosie is dangerous
Is this the gay version of daft wee lassies pretending to be pregnant when they fall out with their bf? Sick witches!! Well guess what bush, you reap what you sow. Can’t wait until this manifests.

• Heart
I love Jordan. She took none of Rosie's pish and her 'your ex is a woman his maws a cow' videos give me life.

For anyone who missed it:
So where was the bit kids were brought into it?? She was shouting shes gna attack both their careers now because she brought (or chicken did) her kids into it! I
Love jordan she IS a bad witch 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background

So where was the bit kids were brought into it?? She was shouting shes gna attack both their careers now because she brought (or chicken did) her kids into it! I
Love jordan she IS a bad witch 😂😂
Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background

Reactions: 4

Ah i see thank you. Thats not insulting or bringing kids into it thats insulting rosies parenting which is not the same thing (in my opinion).

Reactions: 3
Rosie v Jordan part 2, 3 and 4 🤣 I think based on the comments chicken and Jordan have a lot of unspilled tea on Rosie and they should absolutely spill it after the way she just blew that right out of proportion and tried to throw them both under the bus.

she has a right cheek coming for Jordan who actually works hard everyday to build a business when the woman can't even wash her own hair nevermind anyone else's.

Can anyone make out what Louise says before inspector Blanco starts saying naw?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah i see thank you. Thats not insulting or bringing kids into it thats insulting rosies parenting which is not the same thing (in my opinion).
It was all over nothing they're all as bad as each other

Rosie v Jordan part 2, 3 and 4 🤣 I think based on the comments chicken and Jordan have a lot of unspilled tea on Rosie and they should absolutely spill it after the way she just blew that right out of proportion and tried to throw them both under the bus.

she has a right cheek coming for Jordan who actually works hard everyday to build a business when the woman can't even wash her own hair nevermind anyone else's.

Nae wonder your parents touched you? Vile

• Wow

glesga cooncils comment 🙈🙈. Also not nellie asking Jordan what she has! How about a successful career, her own salon, real friends!!!
trying to say they are more popular than Jordan they are actually delusional people only watch u both for the drama!! Cannot believe they are tryin to make out like jordans nothing but a “run of the mill hairdresser with her tits on tick” when they dont work and i bet they wouldnt be able to get credit for tits on tick if they tried 😂😂
That eating she literally eats like a pig 🤮🤮🤮
Theres nothing anyone can bring up since she left the mental health ward she having a laugh??????
Blair never knocked rosie back but he knocked back Jordan i find that hard to believe!!
what a tit show! Jordan vs alanna however that would be interesting Charity boxing match 😂😂

It was all over nothing they're all as bad as each other

that is disgusting i never saw that have to go back and watch

Reactions: 5
I thought that but I wasn't sure I couldn't really make it out. She's bleeping disgusting and the way she is speaking to Rosie is so out of line. But at this point they're both probably as bad as each other.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm hitting the boak watching her shovel that kebab in her mouth. Rosie sat there saying chicken had slept with 18 yr old ffs but no cunts to say anything about her and cause Jordan said about the videos of rosie shouting when her weans in the background what about it ffs they videos are flying about everywhere they always go aw once u have brought weans into it its game on. Aw duck up yer sitting wrecked no giving a duck about yer weans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

thats abso disgusting saying that!!

Louise is a bigger screwball than Rosie. On the phone screaming at her to kill herself. Calling her a shite maw. Oof she's saying to Rosie I want you dead.

• Wow
I completely agree kids should not be brought down insulted etc in anyway shape or form- but to comment on how a parent treats/ or acts around their children no i dnt believe thats wrong if a parent is doing wrong to or on front of their kids and on too of that on a public platform then you cant expect people to just be quiet about it it doesnt work that way

Louise is a bigger screwball than Rosie. On the phone screaming at her to kill herself. Calling her a shite maw. Oof she's saying to Rosie I want you dead.
They are all crackpots. Rosie has probably said just as bad she just doesn't do it on camera. The stuff that comes out Louise's mouth is vile tho

Thats a horrible horrible person and must be a glimpse into what they are like together thats not healthy for rosie, louise or the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.