Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she actually sitting getting clips in that are a totally different colour to her own rats tails after the ranting about Terry leaving her hair 2 different colours πŸ˜‚
No inspector blanco was just showing her how clip ins work she's apparntly getting brown ones tomorrow if they don't spend all the money on gear tonight 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's greasy I think.

She says to let tattle know manic Mondays are back but it will not be as manic as it used to be... we've just had bits n pieces followed by concrete angel back to back.. I beg to differ 🀣 it's making me want to have a manic Monday myself 🀣
Aye it’s getting me right in the mood as well. How many carousels would gloria have to get sent before she could get 3 for Β£100? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a manic Monday and a half. Louise on it, rosie on it, Amanda britt on it, we need someone to cover all bases 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a manic Monday and a half. Louise on it, rosie on it, Amanda britt on it, we need someone to cover all bases 🀣
Any update on the Terry Dunn drama? Also that markusemz loonball Sarah has completely lost it. Might get a deliveroo of popcorn from the cinema as it's all going down tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Any update on the Terry Dunn drama? Also that markusemz loonball Sarah has completely lost it. Might get a deliveroo of popcorn from the cinema as it's all going down tonight.
What's happening with emz? I'm preoccupied 🀣

Also with the terry situation her man transfered rosie 300 for the hair 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok πŸŽ‰ but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x
Glad it went well! You now have a new role to keep us Tattlers updated on Scottish TT's antics......if you accept the challenge lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's happening with emz? I'm preoccupied 🀣

Also with the terry situation her man transfered rosie 300 for the hair 🀣
Did you see her snap her finger on a live? Well last night she slit her throat and her arm to get Spencers attention. Kicked Sean and Lampy out the police came and were on her lives. She also threatened to jump off a bridge. She made 5k on the lives last night and loads of folk have grassed her up to DWP

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just went into Rosies live, haven't caught up here yet... But the 5 mins I've been in here so far I think shes putting it on how drunk she is?

Like I say only just tuning it and going to catch up on what's been happening now tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you see her snap her finger on a live? Well last night she slit her throat and her arm to get Spencers attention. Kicked Sean and Lampy out the police came and were on her lives. She also threatened to jump off a bridge. She made 5k on the lives last night and loads of folk have grassed her up to DWP
Omg I was in last night when it was her jay and spenny but went off I had no idea. She's lost the plot.

Reactions: 2
Omg I was in last night when it was her jay and spenny but went off I had no idea. She's lost the plot.
Admitted she can't work or walk her dog because of her anxiety. But parties in pubs/clubs and invites random off tik tok into her tiny kitchen for a Sesh πŸ€”. She's the English Bush

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Admitted she can't work or walk her dog because of her anxiety. But parties in pubs/clubs and invites random off tik tok into her tiny kitchen for a Sesh πŸ€”. She's the English Bush
She's a wee cretin man.

Also did anyone notice louise was missing a tooth? Wonder how that happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.