Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on with the vengaboys on ordering mcds.. think that might be the end of manic monday ☹

Reactions: 2
Back on with the vengaboys on ordering mcds.. think that might be the end of manic monday ☹
They are giving me the boak. Honestly can’t watch any more of her pish. Canny believe Terrys man big b gave her £300 just to get her tae duck 🤣

Reactions: 5

Vile twisted witches together. I can only imagine the mental torture Louise gets puts through if they think broadcasting this is ok. duck Rosie is dangerous

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Vile twisted witches together. I can only imagine the mental torture Louise gets puts through if they think broadcasting this is ok. duck Rosie is dangerous
That is revolting. How manipulative is she? The fact they're trying to make Louise look bad but they've just made themselves look so much worse. Also lol at the vengaboys just casually playing in the background through this conversation.

How are they trying to make louise look bad when they are literally admitting to lying to try and see if she freaks out? Sickos.

Reactions: 11

Poison cows. How would that even come into your head? To make a big elaborate story like that up to get a reaction! How can her followers no see this is what she does day in day out ? She’s a dangerous liar

Reactions: 10
Yeah she says her mum abused her when she was young and made her do that and also one of her mum's boyfriends done bad stuff to her as a kid too. Apparently her mum used to go out to pubs to find men etc and bring them back to the house
Thats actually so sad for any child to suffer that abuse 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 4
I just put them back on why are they bitchin 🤣 they don’t even like each other 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Thats actually so sad for any child to suffer that abuse 🥺🥺🥺
I know plenty of folk who have been through just as bad or worse and didn't turn out like bush, it's not an excuse for her to act the way she does. It's horrific and disgusting absolutely and I'm sorry she's been through it, but it's no excuse.

That's her and blanco fell out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Another form of manipulation from the bush!! See when you see one bit of manipulation the rest becomes very obvious to go as far as calling and saying she is in the ambulance 😳😳😳. A bit like her spa stay a manipulation tactic to get louise back (which worked clearly as louise was in her house while she was at the spa)

Reactions: 6
Intentional or not Rosie has just made that guy out to be a pure woman, talking about giving him a fiver for the shop like he's a kid and no heavy 35 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know plenty of folk who have been through just as bad or worse and didn't turn out like bush, it's not an excuse for her to act the way she does. It's horrific and disgusting absolutely and I'm sorry she's been through it, but it's no excuse.

That's her and blanco fell out 🤣
Oh it for sure is not an excuse for her behaviour at all i also know people with real bad child trauma and they grew up and made sure their kids never ever had to live in chaos and dedicated their lives to being great parents

• Heart

That didn’t take long to go south 😭 feel for that guy though. Hope they swing each other about after the stunt they pulled on Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[

That didn’t take long to go south 😭 feel for that guy though. Hope they swing each other about after the stunt they pulled on Louise
Shes a very huffy person!! Alanna seems the type to be able to voice a difference in opinion without going in a strop or rage. But the bush cannot take a difference in opinion and takes the huff 😂😂 u got ur manic monday she says 🙈🙈🙈

What caused that?? Did someone in comments say something?? I jumped off for what seemed like 2 mins and missed it all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No long in from work. Who is the other guy in their company?
Alannas friend who stays there- thats the guy they told louise battered the bush and put her in hosp!! Why they used that poor guy i dont know they coulda said alanna finally flipped an swung rosie about instead of making out like the guy was a woman abuser!!

Reactions: 10
[

Shes a very huffy person!! Alanna seems the type to be able to voice a difference in opinion without going in a strop or rage. But the bush cannot take a difference in opinion and takes the huff 😂😂 u got ur manic monday she says 🙈🙈🙈

What caused that?? Did someone in comments say something?? I jumped off for what seemed like 2 mins and missed it all
I’m not actually sure it was so confusing. I think bush gave him some of her drink and said “I know it can be awkward when you are in someone else’s house and can’t just get up and get something” and something about giving him a fiver and Alanna took thick at it. This guy must be staying with Alanna

[
I’m not actually sure it was so confusing. I think bush gave him some of her drink and said “I know it can be awkward when you are in someone else’s house and can’t just get up and get something” and something about giving him a fiver and Alanna took thick at it. This guy must be staying with Alanna
Yeah he is i heard them earlier someone in comments said they were reporting her for it an she was saying you are allowed people staying 4 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.