Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Β£300 apparently. Of which first spend is on more extensions for herself, despite saying last night she won't get extensions anymore and just let her hair grow. Tyler gets a Lego set & the rest to buy a kid an Xmas gift off the tree at the shipping centre.

Think she's forgot her other kid πŸ€”
Hmm u do have a point but maybe her other child’s xmas will be bought from the 1000 shes getting from her menoges! Which she failed to mention when saying she needed the 500 back!! Shes just said shes one of the most giving cnuts on this planet 😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Apparently Terri's man sent her 300 pounds just for the extensions. And anyone else who mentions Terri in Rosie's comments is getting blocked apparently
Oh but it was ok for last few days and when she wanted all her followers to go an flood her comments or go and protest!! But cos she says its done its done

Reactions: 5
On asking if anyone had discount codes for Argos to buy the Lego set. Someone quoted "NE14ABJ" and it took them so long to realise it was a bam up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On asking if anyone had discount codes for Argos to buy the Lego set. Someone quoted "NE14ABJ" and it took them so long to realise it was a bam up
Rosie saying naw that's no workingπŸ˜‚Right so tell me it again ennn eeeee fourteenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping pair of simpletons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I can’t stop laughing thinking of them protesting out side Terry’s house!! Hair extensions life matters πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is this real life, how do people live like this!! And why do I spend time watching all this shite! πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blanco keeps getting punted aff her live. Maybe if she spoke a bit less about baws and clits and hermaphrodites at tea time πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The majority of that Β£300 will be snorted by the end of the night

Reactions: 11
Blanco Towers. Wae her 70odd centimetre headboard πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. It's nae wonder blancos hanging oot Rosie the past few days waiting on her getting a few hunner quid in her hand eh.
Oh good I hope she sits on her cooker again as that was hilarious the last time 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.