Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie has went to the same school as Cherine pulling the wool over doctors eyes. She has got herself sectioned purely to manipulate Louise into getting back with her. Rosie is a narcissist of the highest order and quite frankly her behaviour is down right dangerous. I do believe she would commit murder to get what she wanted. She does not give a flying duck about T and the sadness in his face on that video actually had me tearing up. I’ve 3 boys myself, I just want to bring him home and give him the life he deserves 😢
A psych doctor is gonna see right through her. Rosie is 💯 a narcissist. And only cares about her and her latest conquest. I know that word is thrown about a lot but she fits it 💯. Those 2 poor kids more so the oldest will be scarred for life with her shenanigans. Every one of her hangers on calling her a great mother and she deserves to let her hair down should all be held accountable for those kids misery. They sat back enabling her behaviour while they suffered. Is that not classed as abuse? So while you blindly follow any idiot on that app step back and work out what's really going on. Might save a life sometime

Reactions: 8
She'll end up like that ChelseaLeeArt , she's got grown up kids, want duck all to do with her. Rosie will end up like her once her kids have grown up, drifting in and out of this drama and the next, nae purpose in life, ending up in states and expecting TT zoomer followers to pick up the tab, knowing how to play the system, laying on the tears etc etc. I hope it all bites her on the arse one day. Childhood trauma does not entitle, nor excuse you to be a fuckin dick.

Last edited:
She'll end up like that ChelseaLeeArt , she's got grown up kids, want duck all to do with her. Rosie will end up like her once her kids have grown up, drifting in and out of this drama and the next, nae purpose in life, ending up in states and expecting TT zoomer followers to pick up the tab, knowing how to play the system, laying on the tears etc etc. I hope it all bites her on the arse one day. Childhood trauma does not entitle, nor excuse you to be a fuckin dick.
She's just passed on the same to her kids the eldest especially. He's gonna need some therapy when he's older and realises just what she's done. She hasn't broken the cycle she's added to it. Maybe he can break the cycle

Reactions: 6
A psych doctor is gonna see right through her. Rosie is 💯 a narcissist. And only cares about her and her latest conquest. I know that word is thrown about a lot but she fits it 💯. Those 2 poor kids more so the oldest will be scarred for life with her shenanigans. Every one of her hangers on calling her a great mother and she deserves to let her hair down should all be held accountable for those kids misery. They sat back enabling her behaviour while they suffered. Is that not classed as abuse? So while you blindly follow any idiot on that app step back and work out what's really going on. Might save a life sometime
Everything you have said is so spot on. People slag tattle awfully but in reality it’s the only place we can come to vent about things that keep us up at night. Yes there’s gossip and funny as duck subjects but when it comes to weins we all despair and worry cos we are decent human beings

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surprised it's still all quiet on the Bush front. Who's got the private snap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surprised it's still all quiet on the Bush front. Who's got the private snap 🤣
After the last video I posted, Bush was not a happy bunny and went through her Snapchat deleting people she thought could be leaking her stuff.

Whether she patched that leak or not remains to be seen. 😏

Alexa play Judas by Lady Gaga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
After the last video I posted, Bush was not a happy bunny and went through her Snapchat deleting people she thought could be leaking her stuff.

Whether she patched that leak or not remains to be seen. 😏

Alexa play Judas by Lady Gaga.
Did you make the cull? Where are all you guys at the moment I miss the banter?

Reactions: 3
Confirmed sighting of the bush today, unsure if it’s day release or permanently out of the hosp
But she was oot in the wild today, here’s hoping she’s doing better and will be back to entertain us all soon 🌚

Reactions: 7
Confirmed sighting of the bush today, unsure if it’s day release or permanently out of the hosp
But she was oot in the wild today, here’s hoping she’s doing better and will be back to entertain us all soon 🌚
Hopefully she is in a bit of a better place but unfortunately she does the whole new day new me stuff so often that i doubt she will ever get her tit together 🙄

Reactions: 10
Clicked on her live to hear her spouting the same tit so clicked right bk out 😳 she’s as bad as the other n ad rather watch paint dry than watch any them 😂😂

Am no sure if that's just a cold sore or if her lip is pregnant. It's some size.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is Rosie anyway she has that green screen background on every video🤷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.