Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is Live just now but looks to me as if she is heavily medicated...eyes hanging like dugs baws πŸ™„πŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Oft jamsey was on live and kdawg came in n the room got blocked for nothing πŸ€” Rosie getting jealous already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oft jamsey was on live and kdawg came in n the room got blocked for nothing πŸ€” Rosie getting jealous already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
James wouldn’t go in KD’s box while Rosie was there last night . Tension is brewing . Rosie and Scottish Steph screaming abuse at Kdawg over James needs to happen cause that lassie will annihilate the pair of them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she on talking about letting people send her money etc? I shouldn’t be surprised but the brass neck on her. She gets a new Nike top every time she gets paid!!!!

Reactions: 6
Why is she on talking about letting people send her money etc? I shouldn’t be surprised but the brass neck on her. She gets a new Nike top every time she gets paid!!!!
She was talking about getting folk to buy subscriptions this morning the cheeky coo ! Who da fq would pay to watch her ripping off other creators content and doing so very badly ??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Reactions: 10
She was talking about getting folk to buy subscriptions this morning the cheeky coo ! Who da fq would pay to watch her ripping off other creators content and doing so very badly ??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
She’s off her head! I hope wee T is okay, been thinking about him a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Rosies sitting on live saying she's at a "spa" and that she's finished with Louise for good but then goes on to do that voice Louise does (yous will know the one, the one where she exaggerates her "L's" πŸ˜‚ cant explain it any better but its bleeping annoying and I don't get why you'd wanna adopt the personality of someone that you're finished with
I know how annoying is that voice I had to switch off

• Haha
Can someone explain the Kdawg Jamesy and Rosie triangle

Is Kdawg and jamesy together? is Rosie jealous? whats going on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain the Kdawg Jamesy and Rosie triangle

Is Kdawg and jamesy together? is Rosie jealous? whats going on πŸ˜‚
Kdawg & James have unreal chemistry, you can tell they clearly are wanting to bang each other every night after the Saudi cats are fed. They play up to it cause they know we write about them , but I think she’s been there as she sometimes says too much when she’s had her sleeping pills or a bottle of wine . He also knew the day she was coming back on the app so they must be in contact outside of tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s she calling her subscription service? OnlyHoofs?

• Haha
Kdawg & James have unreal chemistry, you can tell they clearly are wanting to bang each other every night after the Saudi cats are fed. They play up to it cause they know we write about them , but I think she’s been there as she sometimes says too much when she’s had her sleeping pills or a bottle of wine . He also knew the day she was coming back on the app so they must be in contact outside of tiktok.
After the Saudi cats are fed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rosie is well jel, cant believe she was trying to get in Kerry Katonas box, she wasn't interested in her before KDawg was. Stop hanging on her coat tails Rosie, you're yesterdays news πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10

Rosie is well jel, cant believe she was trying to get in Kerry Katonas box, she wasn't interested in her before KDawg was. Stop hanging on her coat tails Rosie, you're yesterdays news πŸ˜‚
Bet she was well pissed aff Kerry now knows about her with the teeth & knows heehaw about her πŸ˜‚
Still feel like I’m on some kinda mad trip Kerry Katona’s been filled in about Scottish TTπŸ˜‚

• Haha

She is one thirsty biatch that BushyBaws. Saw her begging to get in the box with KD and her wee enablers asking on her behalf too.
I for one was more than delighted she was well ignored .
Want a paddle fur that dinghy u were slung hen ? πŸ˜†

Bet she was well pissed aff Kerry now knows about her with the teeth & knows heehaw about her πŸ˜‚
Still feel like I’m on some kinda mad trip Kerry Katona’s been filled in about Scottish TTπŸ˜‚
Hahaha its soooo mental but good mental for a change which im loving πŸ’–

What’s she calling her subscription service? OnlyHoofs?
Or Only Howlers ? πŸ€”πŸ€­

Reactions: 4
Kdawg is bein unreal generous and lovely with bush I hope it doesn’t turn on her all this Jamesy pish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.