JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to do my background research on the mint with the hole but from what I read he’s a wee dick

Reactions: 8
Mags saying to polo if your dad has time to download the app and come on at his age… mags your an auld woman so are half the cunts on the app 😂 leave poor bar_linnie out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Polos going off on one about Miss JJ again , if she’s got proof she should just get it out there

Reactions: 8
These eejits should all be rounded up & shipped off to an uninhabited Hebridean island somewhere. Let nature takes its course.
Kdawg is the only positive thing on TikTok just now. Is liked by everyone without even trying & they can’t stand it. They all wish they were genuine like her. Too busy hiding behind their faceless fake accounts to be taken seriously

Hope you’re ok KD 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The yess the bams lot going on about how Polos degrading a woman, no that when Ryan does it it’s fine then . Hypocrites

All that mob on there need to have a serious word with themselves. I’ve never seen so many grown men sitting mostly faceless arguing with each other over and over again with no ending to it. If they were as big as they make out then why the duck no go to each other’s doors and fight it out like the gangsters they portray themselves as…that’s right they can’t cos they’re the biggest 💩bags walking or in their case sitting behind a screen 🙄

I’m really looking forward to her excuse for this behaviour. It’s apparently in retaliation to an account saying johns email address was used for kisstheringpucker.
Who knows but I always knew she was as bad as John just hadn’t been caught on live saying it!

Attachments

• 127.9 KB
    • Wow
    • Haha
    I’m really looking forward to her excuse for this behaviour. It’s apparently in retaliation to an account saying johns email address was used for kisstheringpucker.
    Who knows but I always knew she was as bad as John just hadn’t been caught on live saying it!
    Who’s she talking too?

Reactions: 1
    Who’s she talking too?
    apparently in retaliation to an account saying johns email address was used for kisstheringpucker.

It’s in the attached photo commenting, scottish_Tt_recordings

ETA it’s also where I got the screen recording I never seen it live so don’t know when it happened

Reactions: 4
    Chers got a cheek to call anyone fat 🤣 never mind I'm actually just deaf and she said well worse than calling someone fat oh my god.

I hate having a job I've missed kdawg and Partibahn again😔 also that manky mob better leave her alone, no one actually gives a duck about them and they can't stand the fact kdawg is just liked for who she is when they're all pathetic try hards.

I love Kdawg genuinely, bless her wee soul. Last night she had some random join a duel and he seen the photo of tiger king and goes ‘oh it’s the lion king’ & not a beat missed she goes no it’s no that’s Jamesy 😭😭😭

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    I love Kdawg genuinely, bless her wee soul. Last night she had some random join a duel and he seen the photo of tiger king and goes ‘oh it’s the lion king’ & not a beat missed she goes no it’s no that’s Jamesy 😭😭😭
    She’s quick as duck I’d love a shot of her mind it’s incredible . Hopefully she comes on again later I’m loving her troupe of international Dj Badboy dancers , especially Prince 😍😍😍 never fancied a man in crocs before 😂

• Haha
    • Heart
    what is the TikTok account with the screen recording please? Had a few drinks and can’t find it even though I’ve scrolled back 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
    Let's just hope that Wade is better at serial killing than building houses, cos if he's no most of his victims must die of old bleeping age.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    what is the TikTok account with the screen recording please? Had a few drinks and can’t find it even though I’ve scrolled back 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    scottish_tt_recordings
    That’s the one that’s been kicking about the past few days that cher was shouting about earlier

Reactions: 5
    scottish_tt_recordings
    That’s the one that’s been kicking about the past few days that cher was shouting about earlier
    Thanks, I’m drunker than I thought haha and was looking at past and not recent comments - off to bed soon! 😂😂

• Haha
    Hahaha theres Polos dad downloading the app to come on & tell everyone that Miss JJ is a grass 😂😭🙈!!! Crime mob have also been listening into his phone calls.
    is he aye 😂 is here or over in Lanzarote hiding 🤔

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.