Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of someone who got deff got a credit card debt cleared due to her mental illnesses , my pals ex girlfriend she has bipolar & run up a tit load of debt on a credit card buying absolute shite like holidays she had no intention of ever going on . Money matters East Renfrewshire helped her with her case argued that she wasn’t of sound mind when she got the card & was unwell when she was spending, she got letters from her CPNs etc confirming she was unwell at the time . I’m sure they stopped the interest for a while & then the money matters folk pursued it further and the debt was written off. I’m sure her credit rating will be absolutely fucked now though but it can deff be done , but that was a lassie who was seriously not well
It can be done but it’s not automatic and involves work in the background. She or whoever she’s goes to would need to prove her debt was related to her mental health. She can’t just say please write off my debt I’m in hospital. She’ll be in less than 28 days for sure as that’s when her PIP would stop. 😂

Reactions: 6
It can be done but it’s not automatic and involves work in the background. She or whoever she’s goes to would need to prove her debt was related to her mental health. She can’t just say please write off my debt I’m in hospital. She’ll be in less than 28 days for sure as that’s when her PIP would stop. 😂
She will deff make a miraculous recovery on day 27

Reactions: 6
Poor lad. Just starting a new year at school, probably harder for him than most to take in all sorts of new routines etc. His maw is making tiktoks up the hospital. No even funny man

Reactions: 18
Yet again, this is all for Louise. Away fkn home and let genuine people with real problems get help if yer bored out yer banger. Selfish, narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she's actually got herself sectioned. Hopefully it's more of a detox/rehab thing like someone said and she's just trying to pretend she's been sectioned on snapchat for attention and sympathy. If she has been someone needs to tell her having booze induced depression and huge comedowns aren't mental health conditions 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If shes been asked to join in arts & crafts she won't be in acute.

Whilst trying to clear off debt - she does know she needs to stop certain benefits if in hospital for so long..?!
I have worked in Acute admissions in GG&C where there has been art group.

Reactions: 4
This is what Bush wants. Everyone gossiping and wondering where she is. Shes a scumbag who is no doubt in a detox/sobrietry centre. Can guarantee she will be out on day 27 singing Fight Song and swigging a wkd out a bleeping vase.

Felt so sorry for T in that video she took. Selfish witch. His 1st day back at school and hes visiting her in a place like that. Shame on you rosie, shame on you!!

Reactions: 14
Felt so sorry for T in that video she took. Selfish witch. His 1st day back at school and hes visiting her in a place like that. Shame on you rosie, shame on you!!
It's such a shame for him. He must've had a wild ride since all the Z stuff, then louise and just watching her spiral with randoms in the gaff up until all hours or he's dragged here there and everywhere so she can get a bottle and a line. You can tell as well he's just the sweetest boy and loves his mum to bits and she's all he has, it's heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would she want him to see her in there? My heart breaks for that laddie and what he's had to witness over the years.She's an actual mutant with no thoughts or consideration for her bairns feelings. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 10
Why would she want him to see her in there? My heart breaks for that laddie and what he's had to witness over the years.She's an actual mutant with no thoughts or consideration for her bairns feelings. Disgusting woman.
That’s what I thought, you would be trying to hide any trauma from your kids, say you’ve went away for a few days, he’s used to her disappearing anyway. He will be sitting there listening to her saying it’s all Louises fault etc. In one of her lives I’m sure it was a live, she was ranting and raving, absolutely raging that Louise didn’t wish Z a happy birthday last Sunday . This is when the two of them aren’t talking and posting videos about each other, but Bush’ priority on Z birthday would be to see if Louise wished her a HB when let’s face it, Z has no clue it’s her birthday or not the poor soul. Bush would have then been all happy with Louise, invited her back down and they would have been back together by now. Instead she let her rage take over, got herself involved with Blancos drama and now in hospital kidding on she’s sectioned which is really just another ploy from Bush to get Louise down.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She will never change will she. I agree she’s only in there for sympathy and to get attention from Mater.
Poor T sitting there. If she was really unwell she wouldn’t be doing videos of any kind. She’ll be out soon back to her usual drunk self.
I really don’t understand why T is still in her care. The tit that boy has seen and even being dragged to Alannas last week at god knows what time. His head must be fucked with it all.

Reactions: 11
The amount of people on MH wards who go live in their rooms is too far and don’t understand why they cannot do it in communal areas cause other patients would then appear is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
The amount of people on MH wards who go live in their rooms is too far and don’t understand why they cannot do it in communal areas cause other patients would then appear is ridiculous.
Quite often you aren’t allowed to use your phone on communal areas on the ward and you aren’t allowed to film or take pictures or any other patients. Whenever I’m in (generally Leverndale/Dykebar) you have to go to your own bed space or room to use your phone. Obviously will take it out at other times but quite often will get told off but I don’t get the trend about making tiktoks on the ward etc, I use my phone a lot in hospital to talk to others etc online but I wouldn’t dream about posting videos like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Quite often you aren’t allowed to use your phone on communal areas on the ward and you aren’t allowed to film or take pictures or any other patients. Whenever I’m in (generally Leverndale/Dykebar) you have to go to your own bed space or room to use your phone. Obviously will take it out at other times but quite often will get told off but I don’t get the trend about making tiktoks on the ward etc, I use my phone a lot in hospital to talk to others etc online but I wouldn’t dream about posting videos like that.
There was a group once in the ward I was working on who were doing a group live of them doing their hair. Constantly doing videos of themselves in their rooms. Social media has a lot to answer for since so many seem to live their lives on it and can’t even come off to get themselves help they need.

Then there’s others you go live complaining about the ward or posting only fans content from their beds 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There was a group once in the ward I was working on who were doing a group live of them doing their hair. Constantly doing videos of themselves in their rooms. Social media has a lot to answer for since so many seem to live their lives on it and can’t even come off to get themselves help they need.

Then there’s others you go live complaining about the ward or posting only fans content from their beds 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah, all I do when I’m on the ward is scroll Twitter and use the Wi-Fi to stream TV. I’m from a media background and you’d think I’d be right into doing all that as I’ve worked with Scottish mental health charities regarding stigma and awareness but nah.:.nobody wants to see me at my lowest; no even me.

I do hope that she is getting to support she needs and is using the time in hospital to get better but only time will tell.

Reactions: 7
Rosie has went to the same school as Cherine pulling the wool over doctors eyes. She has got herself sectioned purely to manipulate Louise into getting back with her. Rosie is a narcissist of the highest order and quite frankly her behaviour is down right dangerous. I do believe she would commit murder to get what she wanted. She does not give a flying duck about T and the sadness in his face on that video actually had me tearing up. I’ve 3 boys myself, I just want to bring him home and give him the life he deserves 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.