Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course Cher is right in about it today!!
Of course, she holds a live about everyone - can't help herself - and Danielle Lindsay laughs at everything Cher says - sad moo get a life of your own:rolleyes:

Cher still defending her attacking Rosie from the back - put more effort into your estranged daughters pleaseeee - people will think more of you if you just even try - 5 women discussing Rosie they are all vile no just Rosie

Reactions: 7
Cher saying no wonder rosies mum gave her away sorry but that's too far!! I think this was probably the beginning of rosies issues when her own mum gave her up! I'm no a fan of rosie she's toxic but I can't help but feel sorry for the wee lassie she once was who was given up by the one person who is supposed to love and care for you. However she should have broke the cycle, she now doesn't have her daughter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's pissing me off each time she refers to herself as being in the looney bin. She's a disrespectful woman

Reactions: 11
I'm still shocked at the stuff she admitted about Z last night. It literally came out of no where and I really don't think it's something Danielle would ever have said especially if she's known for all this time. Interesting though how last night Danielle said she didn't even know Z was in care she thought she was at her sisters until she said.

The thing about her paying £1 to T to change her nappies to me cuz Rosie was too mwi and cba is so sad as well that poor boy.

I also dunno if yous all remember but last night before any of this kicked off and sometimes during she kept referencing and saying I'm so close to where I want to be etc and then earlier in the week obviously she was saying about getting Z back...I think the opposite. I think the social have said Z will not be coming back into her care FT and she has orchestrated this huge meltdown as the reason she's not gonna get her back now.

Bens calling Danielle a liar and a rat now saying that she was in Rosie's street all night and Danielle's trying to make out she wasn't outside Rosie's. Even though Danielle is admitting she was outside Rosie's but then she left and was sitting elsewhere in the car so she could shout and not wake her kids up. She wasn't outside Rosie's house all night and she never claimed to be. Ben is a tit stirrer.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 3
I said all along Z was in care. Children with those kind of complex needs don’t just go and stay with their auntie because their maw can’t provide for their needs. Z was removed from Bush for a reason, there’s no way an auntie could provide the level of care required by social work law if she was removed from her mother.
Also, as long as Bush is in this toxic ‘relationship’ with Mater, SW will not even consider sending Z back. I’m surprised T is even there, he must tell them it’s not as bad as it really is the poor soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I said all along Z was in care. Children with those kind of complex needs don’t just go and stay with their auntie because their maw can’t provide for their needs. Z was removed from Bush for a reason, there’s no way an auntie could provide the level of care required by social work law if she was removed from her mother.
Also, as long as Bush is in this toxic ‘relationship’ with Mater, SW will not even consider sending Z back. I’m surprised T is even there, he must tell them it’s not as bad as it really is the poor soul.
That boy obviously loves his mum, the hellish life she is forcing him to live is the only life he knows, he knows no different and is old enough to be schooled on what to say when social services come knocking. I really feel for that wee guy he seems a lovely kid

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.