Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted so many videos today. I think she feels threatened by everyone having an actual good time in kdawgs lives. She should take this time to work on herself and get some cream for her lip.

Reactions: 10
She said she was in a spa 🤣🤣🤣 n Louise ruined it again 🤔 her lip looks like it’s been burst to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie live fae 'the spa'. She's done with her, gave her this that and the next thing, something's clicked, nae going back..........

Aye, nae bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie Bush reporting Live from the spa 🤣🤣🤣
Hillarious she's obviously just fell out with Louise again. She's saying that she can't get Louise to stop insulting her etc even tho she's in a spa and even Louise's friends are telling her to stop cuz she's in a spa. Says she usually always leaves a way for Louise to contact her but this time she's blocked her forever and she's focusing on getting better.

This is all to do with Louise as usual. She needs to just cut her out and take a proper social media break for a few months if she's serious, but we all know she's not.

Reactions: 8
Imagine they two being in a spa you’ve been looking forward to going to. I suppose it must have been classic entertainment when they kicked off pished nae doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the duck have I not known for 10 days that Bush was in the hospital and wasn’t just staying quiet! Seen her wee inspirational quote their on the fyp and wandered over here expecting nothing other than comments on her come back today, am a shite tattler 😭

• Haha
Imagine they two being in a spa you’ve been looking forward to going to. I suppose it must have been classic entertainment when they kicked off pished nae doubt.
Spanor511 I hope you know it's no a real spa and it's Rosie's way of saying she's in a MH unit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spanor511 I hope you know it's no a real spa and it's Rosie's way of saying she's in a MH unit 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 naw. I’m trying to catch up like a mad wummin, I’ve no seen any videos today 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for helping me out Andi 🤣 how has Louise ruined the stay in a ward then?

• Haha
Are we really meant to believe Rosie has chosen to go somewhere that does facials and baths?

She is one of the mankiest people on this app. Hygiene is a foreign word to her.

I'd have more chance of believing she was on the bleeping moon tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 naw. I’m trying to catch up like a mad wummin, I’ve no seen any videos today 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for helping me out Andi 🤣 how has Louise ruined the stay in a ward then?
Aye it would appear that way! If you go back someone posted off her Snapchat when she just got put in but there have been sightings of her in the wild since so she must be allowed out and about.

Assuming she's seen louise or they were at least talking but by the amount of inspirational quote videos and her recent lives I'd say it's all gone Pete tong again this weekend and that's why we're seeing her return to the app.

Are we really meant to believe Rosie has chosen to go somewhere that does facials and baths?

She is one of the mankiest people on this app. Hygiene is a foreign word to her.

I'd have more chance of believing she was on the bleeping moon tbh.
She kept licking that cold sore on her face during her live and it was giving me the boke 🤢

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t come back for nae reason she’s either fell out with Louise and will soon be doing her usual exposing Louise’s snap chat same old routine or has found out that her Simba has or is a baw hair away from doing the dirty deed with Kdawg & is about to kick aff.
She needs to get off her phone, that App’s got a hell of a lot to do with why she’s in the hospital in the first place . I wish she would delete tiktok for good and concentrate on they weans.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so full a tit green screened all day then as soon a it’s questioned on here about a spa she’s right on with a random spa pic she got off Google 🤣🤣 also did she say her two pals came to see her at a spa 🤔🤦‍♀️Aye alright bush 😳

Where is Rosie anyway she has that green screen background on every video🤷
She maybe still in hospital as she has referred to "the spa" in a few posts 🤔

Wish the arse lickers in her comments would quit with the " your a great mum" shite !
Shes not, she's a shite mum . If she actually stepped away from all social media there is a very small chance that she might be able to graduate to a less shite maw or even no bad maw level 😏🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's had her phone privileges reinstated for being a good wee compliant patient. First thing she does is return to the source of her shite and start loosening her arse. duck off, yesterday's news.

Reactions: 9
I had to stop watching Scottish tiktok was driving me insane 🙈🤣🤣🤣 bk after a wee break and the bush is bk 🙄 need to have a wee catch up on the threads lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She maybe still in hospital as she has referred to "the spa" in a few posts 🤔

Wish the arse lickers in her comments would quit with the " your a great mum" shite !
Shes not, she's a shite mum . If she actually stepped away from all social media there is a very small chance that she might be able to graduate to a less shite maw or even no bad maw level 😏🤔🤔
Graduate to cher level on the good maw scale

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosies sitting on live saying she's at a "spa" and that she's finished with Louise for good but then goes on to do that voice Louise does (yous will know the one, the one where she exaggerates her "L's" 😂 cant explain it any better but its bleeping annoying and I don't get why you'd wanna adopt the personality of someone that you're finished with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.