Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know she was sectioned and not go in voluntarily? Still allowed her phone charger anyway, doesn’t happen in Leverndale but I can tell she isn’t there because looks like her own room and kinda modern.

Reactions: 5
First week back at school and he has that to deal with what a selfish cow

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how your debt gets cleared from being sectioned. Unless she makes it to the state hospital in which case they are minted but can’t spend

Reactions: 7
Someone on a video has said it’s a detox place they recognise…..Makes sense why T would be there. Not normally allowed visitors on a secure ward. Think Bush is exaggerating

Reactions: 6
I worked in mental health & in our unit she would more than likely be placed in an acute admissions ward, open visiting, smoke breaks & single bedded rooms. If she’s detoxing the newer mental health units are the same, only need to be in there a certain amount of hrs a day.

Which is why I don’t think she’s been sectioned - she’s gone in voluntarily. If she was sectioned she would more than likely be in a secure ward but then again that could depend on beds & staffing.

Reactions: 9
I worked in mental health & in our unit she would more than likely be placed in an acute admissions ward, open visiting, smoke breaks & single bedded rooms. If she’s detoxing the newer mental health units are the same, only need to be in there a certain amount of hrs a day.

Which is why I don’t think she’s been sectioned - she’s gone in voluntarily. If she was sectioned she would more than likely be in a secure ward but then again that could depend on beds & staffing.
She’s maybe accepted she will remain in hopspital so technically voluntarily but will be sectioned if she decides she wants to leave

When I was sectioned I got help clearing some debts but they weren’t written off altogether, so may be able to help you get back on track but it wouldn’t eradicate them altogether.

Reactions: 8
What it will maybe get her though is a higher rate of pip. Only way to write of debts is bankruptcy (except council tax and student loans ) I think. Only one I feel sorry for is that poor boy. Hope he's safe somewhere being a normal kid with a normal routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
cant help but howl at Rosie getting herself sectioned in order to garner the sympathy of the people, meanwhile on tattle everyones debating wether it clears her debts or no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know of someone who got deff got a credit card debt cleared due to her mental illnesses , my pals ex girlfriend she has bipolar & run up a tit load of debt on a credit card buying absolute shite like holidays she had no intention of ever going on . Money matters East Renfrewshire helped her with her case argued that she wasn’t of sound mind when she got the card & was unwell when she was spending, she got letters from her CPNs etc confirming she was unwell at the time . I’m sure they stopped the interest for a while & then the money matters folk pursued it further and the debt was written off. I’m sure her credit rating will be absolutely fucked now though but it can deff be done , but that was a lassie who was seriously not well

Reactions: 9
The personality disorder is absolutely ripping out her so this will be predictable to her cpn etc that she’s wound up in hospital.

I know of someone who got deff got a credit card debt cleared due to her mental illnesses , my pals ex girlfriend she has bipolar & run up a tit load of debt on a credit card buying absolute shite like holidays she had no intention of ever going on . Money matters East Renfrewshire helped her with her case argued that she wasn’t of sound mind when she got the card & was unwell when she was spending, she got letters from her CPNs etc confirming she was unwell at the time . I’m sure they stopped the interest for a while & then the money matters folk pursued it further and the debt was written off. I’m sure her credit rating will be absolutely fucked now though but it can deff be done , but that was a lassie who was seriously not well
I think with Bipolar there is more help and understanding for things to be written off…banks can be told in advance you have it etc because when your manic you lose all sense of control with money, many people can end up spending thousands in a short space of time.

Rosie isn’t bipolar though, seen no evidence of that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.