Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt help herself in any way shape or fuckin’ form. Bragging about her daughter getting more money than ppl get a week for goin’ to school🤦

Reactions: 4
“A can afford nice things while you’s are all working and don’t make as much as my wean blah blah blah” aye exactly our point cos you use the weans money for make up, nights oot n a load of tit? also if you can afford all this tit WHY YOU ASKING SOMEONE A TAP OUT THEIR GO FUND ME YA BIG ROASTER 😂
Aye and promoting the zilch app paying her messages in 3 payments

• Haha

Glad she's clarified that we are jealous because Z is richer than everyone here. She's went on to say she gets £3400 a month. So why couldn't she get her own phone? Why did she need to cry because her friend said she's not taking anything else out for Rosie in her name? If she's got so much money why was she in a huff Blair wouldn't give her £100? bleeping idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf she gets 3.5k a month 😱
Some 2 parent families working 40+ hrs a week can't make that 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her wain earns a full time wage going to school and we’re all jealous

Jesus Christ hahahaha

aye ok honey monster
See the thing is we wouldn’t say a thing if she spent all at money on making a good life for her kids, but how do they befit from her nails, Botox and hair extensions! She should spend at 4 grand a month on her weans!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“A can afford nice things while you’s are all working and don’t make as much as my wean blah blah blah” aye exactly our point cos you use the weans money for make up, nights oot n a load of tit? also if you can afford all this tit WHY YOU ASKING SOMEONE A TAP OUT THEIR GO FUND ME YA BIG ROASTER 😂
i actually do make round about what she gets in total between her kids & herself then i have a man who earns a generous wage. Money isn’t everything though. Aye it buys nice things etc but she doesn’t have friends in her life who have been there for years & years & family. These things money can’t buy. If i was skint i know i would still be happy as i had my family & my pals who have had from primary school round me. She is so deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Glad she's clarified that we are jealous because Z is richer than everyone here. She's went on to say she gets £3400 a month. So why couldn't she get her own phone? Why did she need to cry because her friend said she's not taking anything else out for Rosie in her name? If she's got so much money why was she in a huff Blair wouldn't give her £100? bleeping idiot 😂 she is talking utter shite, one child does not get £3400 a month thats facts she is talking shite
she is talking tit a child does not make £3400 a month

Glad she's clarified that we are jealous because Z is richer than everyone here. She's went on to say she gets £3400 a month. So why couldn't she get her own phone? Why did she need to cry because her friend said she's not taking anything else out for Rosie in her name? If she's got so much money why was she in a huff Blair wouldn't give her £100? bleeping idiot 😂
my man does pump me 🥴😂 its me always making excuses not to 😆 my job isn’t mundane, i love it 😊 and as i said before, i get paid well for it. I have a lovely house that is bought (not a slum like she has turned what could be a lovely council house in to) 2 cars in my garage & drive. I go on nice holidays, i buy nice clothes, i go out for nice meals. Will i go on? Nobody is jealous of her. There is hee haw to be jealous about. I could be jobless & getting UC every month, aye i would struggle but i would be rich in love, something she will never have. She can say she is happy until she is blue in the face but she isnt. Happy people don’t have a different pal every week & have to spend morning noon & night on a tiktok live talking absolute shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear I seemed to have upset Rosie so it seems. Just by reading here what did I write that's upset her? Cos I've read so much more than what I've written?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.