Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it 😭
That was my comment earlier said she hopes you don’t do that to your partner .. a slow poke πŸ˜‚

Does she actually think she is a celebrity saying for her autograph a fiver PayPal in her bio duck she is more deluded than a thought. Aye nae bother hen. Talking about lies about her she can't handle the truth biggest narcissistic gruffolo just missing the tusks image of it
Na your one of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we all know the fiver for autograph was a bam up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TikTok, Rosie's spot, Wee Tattle has gave her a rattle 😬
Imagine her calling anyone a bully πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute bleeping ginger rocket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is going to mass report and bring us all down! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aye Rosie the roaster is still talking pish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do her followers no realise that we were once followers of this bampot at one point? Do they think we just make up these opinions of her out of fresh air? Like c'mon tae fck πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Glad she's clarified that we are jealous because Z is richer than everyone here. She's went on to say she gets Β£3400 a month. So why couldn't she get her own phone? Why did she need to cry because her friend said she's not taking anything else out for Rosie in her name? If she's got so much money why was she in a huff Blair wouldn't give her Β£100? bleeping idiot πŸ˜‚
One of ma weans get more money than you’ll ever dream to have πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦. Some of us have decent jobs hen, two incomes, beautiful bought homes and most importantly morals! I’ve got heels higher than your standards. You are the definition of scheme mentality. You would rather sit on ur arse and take hand outs rather than work and contribute to society and set a shining example to ur children. But ur days are numbered doing that cupcake coz ur kids won’t always be young then what!??? We can all afford Botox, hair apps new clothes holidays etc but our priorities are set that’s the vast difference. Imagine admitting you get Botox, hair done etc and ur still a sight πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. The Dwp are needing to start trolling peoples social media and assessing exactly what’s going on. For someone who doesn’t give a tit what written on here but is starting a full campaign to get it pulled πŸ§πŸ§β€¦. Oh fam we are hitting some nerves! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That was my comment earlier said she hopes you don’t do that to your partner .. a slow poke πŸ˜‚

Na your one of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we all know the fiver for autograph was a bam up πŸ˜‚
There's been one or 2 I've spotted and thought the sameπŸ˜‚ @shazza28#23 we are gonna need ID and your NI number please

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do her followers no realise that we were once followers of this bampot at one point? Do they think we just make up these opinions of her out of fresh air? Like c'mon tae fck πŸ˜‚
She’s noooooo well ……. Fucked in the heid one would say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
i would apologise if i got it wrong as well. The fact she is hell bent on trying to take this down proves that everything we say about her is true & she knows it.
Exactly she’s a bleeping dick. I seen she was called out for tattlers gossip but tik tokers come to your door. Didn’t know what they were talking about πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I never knew the comments she made were in the past , sick to think she still has that boy and she still verbally abuses him. So many children failed by a broken system anyways that's all I'm gonna say on it at this point in time.
The video of her shouting at him is heartbreaking enough. The way she speaks to him :cry: there’s no need. She might’ve been acting up for the camera but I think we got a glimpse into her home life and how he is treated

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Had a look at the petition she's getting everyone to sign. It was started 3 years ago by a woman called Michelle Chapman. The way she was talking I thought she was setting it up herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of ma weans get more money than you’ll ever dream to have πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦. Some of us have decent jobs hen, two incomes, beautiful bought homes and most importantly morals! I’ve got heels higher than your standards. You are the definition of scheme mentality. You would rather sit on ur arse and take hand outs rather than work and contribute to society and set a shining example to ur children. But ur days are numbered doing that cupcake coz ur kids won’t always be young then what!??? We can all afford Botox, hair apps new clothes holidays etc but our priorities are set that’s the vast difference. Imagine admitting you get Botox, hair done etc and ur still a sight πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. The Dwp are needing to start trolling peoples social media and assessing exactly what’s going on. For someone who doesn’t give a tit what written on here but is starting a full campaign to get it pulled πŸ§πŸ§β€¦. Oh fam we are hitting some nerves! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Surely she does realise if she hasn't got full custody of said daughter the dwp will find out at some point making her liable to pay it all back. Oh dear I hope they ain't watching

Reactions: 12
Had a look at the petition she's getting everyone to sign. It was started 3 years ago by a woman called Michelle Chapman.
I need to go and get a laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s the one that needs put doon! Her and her big mad ginger extensions glued into a short back and sides πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute runt spouting about mental health!

• Haha
Exactly she’s a bleeping dick. I seen she was called out for tattlers gossip but tik tokers come to your door. Didn’t know what they were talking about πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Canny handle the tattle hen coz she can’t control the narrative here…. N if it’s all bullshit that’s written then why the fuckin hysteria to get it took doon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. All right for her to bully and call out folk but hey!! πŸ‘‹ hawd the fuckin bus when it’s her that’s getting pelters πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone who I don’t know… asked her why she’s moaning about tattle life when tik tokers come to her door. Danielle all the in comments saying she apologised. Didn’t understand that persons comment. I mind the name Gemini well done you have half a brain and you’re invited in hen/son/they/them

• Haha

There's no enough botox or hair extentions about that could make that gremlin decent. I'm shocked terry even took her on as a client, I'd be mortified.

When social services actually take heid that she's a horrific mother and the weans are taken of her then see how much she's left to live in.

Canny handle the tattle hen coz she can’t control the narrative here…. N if it’s all bullshit that’s written then why the fuckin hysteria to get it took doon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. All right for her to bully and call out folk but hey!! πŸ‘‹ hawd the fuckin bus when it’s her that’s getting pelters πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I watched it all that Gemini asked her three times and got I don’t know what you’re talking about lol. Time to unfollow

I need to go and get a laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s the one that needs put doon! Her and her big mad ginger extensions glued into a short back and sides πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute runt spouting about mental health!
Howling 🀣🀣 what are they extensions like 😭😭. N that mad spider hing she does on the top of her heed wi the bobble 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.