Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine announcing yourself as a VIP member 😂 She's just said use all feed the wains micro meals when hers are raised on stale McDonald's 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Rosie I'm a VIP member I'll help you" all that means is your someone who's commented a lot 😂 nothing special or extra intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet all the people calling us bullies are the biggest gossips of their toons. I keep my gossiping for strangers on the Internet not people I need to see every day in real life 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone commented saying we should be reported to the police and the papers informed.
do they not think the likes of Eden Harvey, Shan/Adam and all these other big creators havent tried to get rid of this place 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mrs hinch apparently gets it stinking on here (never read her threads) and she has probably tried as well. What makes them think Big Bush from the scheme will win 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I'm getting the site shut down"
"They'll still be talking about me next week"

😂, I don't think she realises the hate she gets on tiktok isn't about anyone here. We aren't allowed to take it off the app. The people who troll her there aren't the ones who discuss her here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t read on here, she gets it sent to her 😂 no bother dafty 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m trying to catch up with 20 pages and watch her live!
bloody work getting in the way yet again 😡
Right she just said we sit here until 2/3 in the morning! Erm Rosie it’s better than rolling about the carpet pissed doll! You’re giving us the ammunition 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.