Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I actually found something more embarrassing than the bush herself tonight

A fan account. It was sharing one of her videos like "the one and only"

And she had commented hearts, and the person was like "omg, I love you so much, can't believe you replied"

Imagine that was your maw. A Rosie bush fangirl. You'd just climb straight into the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I know people on benefits that can’t afford drink or new clothes they’re not all like her, it’s a shame she gives people that are on benefits bcos they need to be a bad name.
I'm on benefits, I had a breakdown and quit my job just over a year ago. I needed to deal with my mental health. I litteraly get £324 from universal credit that's it.I'm absolutely terrified that I'll be forced to go back to work or they wont believe I'm struggling. I don't drink alcohol anymore but I couldn't afford it, Iv not got money left to splurge. But I'd rather be skint and getting myself healthy anyways!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Couldn’t find anything about reporting individual accounts but I did find out how to change the colour of my text who’s winning now 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Muchbee

VIP Member
Howling at all the new member profiles. Rosie's directing people here all by herself🤦
Welcome to the coven🥴 park yer brooms🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Recap

Thanks @Briar_rose for the title thread!

Rapidly running out of pals so has migrated back to Smack boy who she blamed for her unalive attempt.

Still waiting on her bringing down tattle.

Apparently she can take our men if she wants to 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Ahm no a durty, dangerous grass 🤣🤣…just a nosy, opinionated bass.

Honestly, this whole ‘grass culture’ in Scotland riles me. Don’t be a dick if ye don’t want to face the consequences.

CFB89CFB-D410-43D7-8BD9-8641EAB39BFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HashtagYolo

"i can take your man if you want to" was obviously aimed at Chantelle. Really bad considering Chantelle has remained respectful of her and tbh so has Blair. Blair said last night it was his fault the relationship ended because he lied. If i was Blair I'd make a big 3 minute long video saying "I was blind drunk I barely remember performing the muff in question, i just remember a rotten fishy stench and the reason I lied to Chantelle is because i want to forget all about it and deleted it from my brain. I'm currently in therapy for the mental scarring inflicted".

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Rosie directing folk that see right through her over here 👏👏👏👏 welcome all pull up a chair

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Bush is ready for battle
She’s bringing down tattle
We are aw ready for dawn raids
So she can carry oan her bushscapades

• Haha
  • Heart

weegin12

Chatty Member
I’ll be honest with everyone. I’m a nosey nosey gossiping Isa bastart. I don’t despise or hate no one even the bush but here’s the thing Rosie. You were happy when everyone was sticking up for you on here. I’m relatively new on here and I’ve read about you from the start. So I seen all the nice comments and going by your recent behaviour I thought they were all meaning someone else because they defended you so much. As someone commented on here (might’ve been lurker or tired granny) we slate bad behaviour you do. It’s not plucked out of thin air. You’re on a public site and you choose to air everything. Naturally people will have opinions. And as for someone on your new video saying you’ve made it cause you’re on here. No. Nice boring people don’t get much written about them on here (looking at you jean) Only folks like yourself who either have constant drama or are a complete arsehole are spoken about on here. You happen to fall into both. All publicity is publicity and you seem to want that so take the good with the bad. And the screenshot proves nothing negative is allowed about her kids and as if we would be horrible about weans!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
What sort of person are you that you need to block children so that you don't speak to them sexually while you're drunk.

She is a fucking disgrace.
That is what is known as a pedophile! Dress it up however you want Rosie! But when you're talking about wanking your own 12 year old son, and having to block kids so you don't speak to them in a sexually explicit way, then there's a register you should be on! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18