Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rosie I'm a VIP member I'll help you" all that means is your someone who's commented a lot 😂 nothing special or extra intelligence
Hahahaha exactly it means duck all😂😂😂 unless I missed some VIP crowning ceremony that day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's going on saying oh imagine someone was to take their own life over all this, she wasnt arse when she was the main ring leader in taking cherine down and creating private chat with people off here hoping to push her to breaking point!

Reactions: 7
We will never bring her down she has reminded us at least 5 times now, soo unbothered

Notice how she paused the live when T shouted on her👀 You feeling guilty hennnn

Reactions: 12
The way she jokes about using the weans DLA but it’s no a joke is it Rosie and that’s the bad part :)

Reactions: 8
Bullies bring down people when they are happy, is that right rosie? like when you brought down Chantelle and Blair and aw the rest?? Fcking 🤡

Reactions: 10
Omg shes caught me. Thats it, I am jealous of Rosemarie Hinton. I sooo wish I looked and lived like her, sadtimes man 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“A can afford nice things while you’s are all working and don’t make as much as my wean blah blah blah” aye exactly our point cos you use the weans money for make up, nights oot n a load of tit? also if you can afford all this tit WHY YOU ASKING SOMEONE A TAP OUT THEIR GO FUND ME YA BIG ROASTER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slagging people who work 9 to 5 jobs. If us mugs didn't work these jobs she wouldn't be getting a penny as there would be no tax 🥴

Reactions: 9
Her wain earns a full time wage going to school and we’re all jealous

Jesus Christ hahahaha

aye ok honey monster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.