Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was shouting both my wains are sleeping so I'm not singing well, T is asleep. So I'm guessing Z isn't there again.

Reactions: 4
The video of her shouting at him is heartbreaking enough. The way she speaks to him :cry: there’s no need. She might’ve been acting up for the camera but I think we got a glimpse into her home life and how he is treated
Absolutely heart breaking! Bless that poor kid, I think ur right I think that is the norm in that house. That poor kid will have zero self esteem and anxiety issues. He deserves to be loved in abundance and cherished like the wee diamond he is. She should be fuckin ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely heart breaking! Bless that poor kid, I think ur right I think that is the norm in that house. That poor kid will have zero self esteem and anxiety issues. He deserves to be loved in abundance and cherished like the wee diamond he is. She should be fuckin ashamed of herself.
He seems a really bright boy hopefully he sees her for what she really is when he's older and moves out and starts a new life elsewhere. I think he will do well on life he seems a lovely boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hair extensions on a short back and sides, pmsl I honestly don’t know how all these people on Tik tok have the energy and time to constantly be live tidy their house , make dinner , go out drinking, look after kids, don’t they get bored constantly talking about the same drama. It’s constantly regurgitated!! I can’t keep up , their are friends their not friends , she done this he’s done this , we love this one but dislike her pal , so confusing! Wake up! We should make a bet with the bush , if you keep the same pal for a month we will chip in for her next Botox session!! ( this bet only refundable if your pal isn’t a vulnerable adult)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, I meant my username. I can't believe she's so dense. It must be really confusing for her. Sorry my life's inspiration doesn't come from a cartoon character 😂

Whys rosie slagging @Slowpoker for being inspired by Pokemon would rather be inspired by that than my weans income.
It was just my username I'm not heavily inspired by cartoon characters 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, I meant my username. I can't believe she's so dense. It must be really confusing for her. Sorry my life's inspiration doesn't come from a cartoon character 😂

It was just my username I'm not heavily inspired by cartoon characters 😭
Maybe rosie would appreciate pokemon if she ever spent time with her kids who were playing it 🥴 probably doesn't even know what it is hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe rosie would appreciate pokemon if she ever spent time with her kids who were playing it 🥴 probably doesn't even know what it is hahaha
I mean she's got one wain sitting up till 3am gaming because she's too pished to notice so ripping someone for that's funny when playing fictional games is all her kid seems to do. (Rosie we know this because you were live when it happened)

Reactions: 7
Funny she was slagging those who got involved with the Gossgal group chat, saying they were pissing their pants at being involved, then in the next breath tells us her mod was one of said people 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Close tattlers
[QUOTE="Ollychipsab, post: 8380369, member:
“A can afford nice things while you’s are all working and don’t make as much as my wean blah blah blah” aye exactly our point cos you use the weans money for make up, nights oot n a load of tit? also if you can afford all this tit WHY YOU ASKING SOMEONE A TAP OUT THEIR GO FUND ME YA BIG ROASTER 😂 ( QUOTE)

Did she say that 😱? From what i see there's a hole in the wall, her bedroom looks like she started cutting in then chucked it. Whats actually nice ?
silly coont I make the same as you Rosie dla etc etc mines goes on my autistic child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny she was slagging those who got involved with the Gossgal group chat, saying they were pissing their pants at being involved, then in the next breath tells us her mod was one of said people 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was she not making videos at the time begging to be allowed in their chat? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.