Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Glad she's clarified that we are jealous because Z is richer than everyone here. She's went on to say she gets £3400 a month. So why couldn't she get her own phone? Why did she need to cry because her friend said she's not taking anything else out for Rosie in her name? If she's got so much money why was she in a huff Blair wouldn't give her £100? bleeping idiot 😂
Where are these nice things the big midden jumps about in primark Disney clothes , ill fitting shein clothes and god awful cheap no brand trainers , clearly doesn’t invest in decent skin or hair care and has a horrible house … so ummmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's actually just showing herself up even more for what she's like. Everything is centred on money with her. It clearly doesn't make u happy cause she wouldnt be crying out for attention and needing validated from strangers on TT every day 😂 keep proving that ur not bothered by what people say and that these threads come from jealousy.. we aw believe u 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She can’t deal with the fact she can’t control what we say here. The truth hurts eh Rosie!

Reactions: 6
She's going to contact all the companies that advertise on TL and tell them about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are these nice things the big midden jumps about in primark Disney clothes , ill fitting shein clothes and god awful cheap no brand trainers , clearly doesn’t invest in decent skin or hair care and has a horrible house … so ummmmmmmm

Does she not realise it’s tax payers that pay that money? And why would people that work like me moan about money going to a wee lassie that needs it? It’s that fact she’s not getting use out the money it’s you that’s spending it on yourself.

Reactions: 9
Can Spanner reveal themselves please as me & u are now spots on her face 😂
I assume it’s myself as I made my tik tok debut on one of her videos earlier. Which I have clarified in here. Just because she doesn’t have Z just now doesn’t mean she’s no getting the PIP. Bring it on Bush, dealt with munters like you in school, it caused me a lot of distress until I grew up and realised what yous are…..scum. Jealous of people who have decent upbringings and good, hard working parents. You Bush, are jealous of everyone because you are the lowest of the low!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Ollychipsab, post: 8380369, member:
“A can afford nice things while you’s are all working and don’t make as much as my wean blah blah blah” aye exactly our point cos you use the weans money for make up, nights oot n a load of tit? also if you can afford all this tit WHY YOU ASKING SOMEONE A TAP OUT THEIR GO FUND ME YA BIG ROASTER 😂 ( QUOTE)

Did she say that 😱? From what i see there's a hole in the wall, her bedroom looks like she started cutting in then chucked it. Whats actually nice ?

Reactions: 4
Do we have a new thread title?

Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is no way she gets £3.5k a month . I earn a very good wage and never struggled but I put in the work and effort , and hours , and if she getting 3.5k then am going go ditch my man and go straight and start chatting her up!! Bahamas next year with me and the bush!!

Also, can folk stop justifying or offering rebuttals to anything she says about people here.

It's no worth the bandwidth. Her opinion on us as pointless as a bottle of shampoo in her lavvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she actually think she is a celebrity saying for her autograph a fiver PayPal in her bio duck she is more deluded than a thought. Aye nae bother hen. Talking about lies about her she can't handle the truth biggest narcissistic gruffolo just missing the tusks image of it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.