Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we fkn go, must've fell oot again, hence she's back on TT cos her wae the teeth doesn't like it when she's on TT and has fucked off back tae Dundee, giving it a week tops afore they're back together. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mate that's defo Maters big front teef marks all over her nut 😂
😂😂 I thought maybe she had had a fight with a staple gun when pished but I think Maters teeth is the more plausible explanation haha

Rosie's back and rangers won tonight. If Carlsberg did Tuesdays they couldn't top this one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else bored by all the usual suspects? They're just like repeats where the same tit happens, Rosie falls out with Mater and goes on live gets pished and shows injuries. Scotty is exposing himself and others at 8pm. Scotty is threatening someone. Jamesy is shagging again, Danny is still smoking, Humbled T is still doing prank calls, Polo is still a wee dick.

I need new drama I dont know what's happening next, new characters to make me laugh, new love triangles or hexagonals, bring me some entertainment please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else bored by all the usual suspects? They're just like repeats where the same tit happens, Rosie falls out with Mater and goes on live gets pished and shows injuries. Scotty is exposing himself and others at 8pm. Scotty is threatening someone. Jamesy is shagging again, Danny is still smoking, Humbled T is still doing prank calls, Polo is still a wee dick.

I need new drama I dont know what's happening next, new characters to make me laugh, new love triangles or hexagonals, bring me some entertainment please 😂
I'm the same 😂 I've even found myself moving to English tiktok.. karinamainwairing is my newest fascination. She's the weirdest looking person I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bush might provide some light entertainment over the next few days until she gets back wae Mater. Mater probably locked out of all her social media accounts courtesy of the Bush, need to wait until she has a responsible adult present to help her make new ones then she might fill us in.

I'm the same 😂 I've even found myself moving to English tiktok.. karinamainwairing is my newest fascination. She's the weirdest looking person I've ever seen
Dinner with Karina. You seen the dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s talking about battering her weans again ffs fk all changes with her . Passed off as humour as usual

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Pissed and trying to be funny but is being the exact opposite. Talking about Scotty etc, just talking absolute shite. She thinks she’s hilarious though.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha so someone is gonna unalive themselves eventually because of tattle life and the government will end up shutting it down.
She’s actually sitting there talking like she’s mum of the year. She’s always made sure T has got to school even at her lowest. Erm that’s a lie, numerous occasions he’s missed school after she’s pulled an all-nighter live on TT.
Screaming at him on live, papping him off to any Tom dick or Harry so she can go out on the piss to name a few things. Short memory Rosie.

Reactions: 11
Rosie said there's been a huge amount of tattlers in her inbox apologising, don't fall for it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Own up, who’s been dm’ing the bush apologising for slagging her off 😂

Ffs she’s asking for dial a booze number. 🤣 she’s in it for the long haul, desperate for the gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now begging people to say she wasn’t slagging Maters teeth and it was all K Dawgs fault for making a comment on live. Awwww Bush, backtracking and wanting Mater back, not wanting to unleash the beast. Bush been dumped aff her wae the teeth. Awwwwww the baba

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.