Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise is a nasty piece of work lol but Rosie does no favours entertaining her, like how did she think that was gonna go? now Rosie is fake crying to Alana πŸ˜‚ screen recorded for any of you that were busy or have to be up early like a responsible adult πŸ˜‚

Says shes not coming onto the app to blow up like she usually does as it is impacting T….then proceeds to spill her guts about what she wasnt coming on to tell the app πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

No words for this yin πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Louise knows her inside out, but herself proceeds to lose the plot.
But Louise talks sense as she has before, she knows Bush is dangerous and her mods have an agenda. But more fool Mater, because she’ll be back in Blairdardie shagging her this weekend.

Reactions: 5
What a mess her & Louise are, I’m bored as duck off their constant bullshit though it’s never ending . Fk all else to watch the night though 😭

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her, she's said she's been diagnosed bpd which means you hyper focus on the person your with and can have trouble regulating your emotions, so it can get quite intense fast, and self harm is common. With the way louise speaks to her I'm not surprised. I'd put my head through a bloody window if Louise was in my gaff shouting 🀣
Theres a lot of gas lighting of each other goes on there. They are both toxic af 😏

Louise is a nasty piece of work lol but Rosie does no favours entertaining her, like how did she think that was gonna go? now Rosie is fake crying to Alana πŸ˜‚ screen recorded for any of you that were busy or have to be up early like a responsible adult πŸ˜‚

Ffs ....same shite over n over n over again.
One of them is going to finish up seriously injured or unalived . Its getting beyond a joke now . Same patterns week in , week out and stuck in amongst it all is that poor wee soul Tyler πŸ˜”

Says shes not coming onto the app to blow up like she usually does as it is impacting T….then proceeds to spill her guts about what she wasnt coming on to tell the app πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

No words for this yin πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She is a fkn hawfwit that yin. Both as bad as each other 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aye @Debcam so right about T. Poor soul was dragged up to Alanas at 2am for about 2 hours cuz of what she said on live folk we're worried, only to be back at home by half 4. That's not right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Aye @Debcam so right about T. Poor soul was dragged up to Alanas at 2am for about 2 hours cuz of what she said on live folk we're worried, only to be back at home by half 4. That's not right.
God love him. My heart breaks in 2 for that wean πŸ˜”. I want to scoop him up n give him a wee bowl of soup and a cuddle ( my wee da's cure for all ailments which is super cute & really does make u feel better πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜) then tuck him up in his own bed for a proper rest. Weans shouldnt be dragged about here there n every where in the middle of the night πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God love him. My heart breaks in 2 for that wean πŸ˜”. I want to scoop him up n give him a wee bowl of soup and a cuddle ( my wee da's cure for all ailments which is super cute & really does make u feel better πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜) then tuck him up in his own bed for a proper rest. Weans shouldnt be dragged about here there n every where in the middle of the night πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Ano it's such a shame. Your wee da sounds like a belter ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ano it's such a shame. Your wee da sounds like a belter ☺
He is the best guy ever πŸ’œ. We are very lucky to have him. He has had his own issues years and years ago but is 30yrs into sobriety and helped so many others along the way. An absolute legend and clearly my ultimate hero πŸ˜πŸ’™.

• Heart
Rosie’s only spilling the beans now cos TT isn’t about her any more πŸ˜‚it’s all about who scotty/Ryan really is πŸ€” how much Amy glass has bumped 🀯 and all the rest of the tools like polo ,Lewis,Dee , Cherine she canny handle it no being about her n Louise the absolute fud nae bleep cares Rosie as kdawg would say ur irrelevant πŸ‘‹πŸ€£πŸ€£

They are both bleeping vile 🀒 why the want their business plastered all over tiktok to then go back into their wee warped cycle of being loved up then battering lumps out of each other I’ll genuinely never know!

Reactions: 6
The lassie is a lost cause. She will never change her behaviour & it will always be Rosie first over they 2 kids. Rinse & repeat with her. Good luck in continuing to duck up your life Rosie πŸ‘πŸ»

So I never usually venture over to this thread, but I got covid in March and starting watching this lassie and became a wee bit obsessed (then I had to go back to the real world and leave tiktok lives in the past). But last night I got back from my holidays and she was live- so I tuned in. Is she STILL fighting with the bird she was with/no with/fighting, months ago?
How does she have custody of that child?

Reactions: 7
So I never usually venture over to this thread, but I got covid in March and starting watching this lassie and became a wee bit obsessed (then I had to go back to the real world and leave tiktok lives in the past). But last night I got back from my holidays and she was live- so I tuned in. Is she STILL fighting with the bird she was with/no with/fighting, months ago?
How does she have custody of that child?
Yip it is still ongoing. Its a mystery as to how she still has him, the boy has seen & heard so much. The other night she had the cheek to tell him to be quiet as she wasn’t feeling well. She is so selfish & it will always be her needs before those 2 kids.

Reactions: 6
She’s only came out and admitted the ring light because she knew louise was going to come out and say she battered her again. Lousies version of events is terrible, Rosie should be ashamed of herself but I have zero sympathy for either as they’ll be back together by the time the weekend is finished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.