Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acchhlexa play Michelle McManus.

🤣

Aye, ahve got problems but I'm dealing wae them.

Amur steamin aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's away off live and it looks like her with the teeth is maybe in a taxi 👀 could they be about to reunite for the 484958272th time?

Never mind, she's back on and asking for the live to be sent to mater so she can come in the box and they can talk 👀

Louise has phoned her and threatened to put xyz so she's said to come in the box and they can out it together than has just went back off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie smashed her own ring light over her fore dome - hence the cuts. Admitted it in a live, said she done it to shut Mater up. And that’s the Govan Gospel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie smashed her own ring light over her fore dome - hence the cuts. Admitted it in a live, said she done it to shut Mater up. And that’s the Govan Gospel.
Hahahaha howling and that's the govan gospel not heard that patter for years 🤣

She also claimed she phoned the housing and got an asbo on louise so she can't come in her gaff anymore... more like the police came the night you took the ring light to your nut and put it in place for your safety

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right.... She bashed her ring light intae her dome in an attempt to stop her wae the teeth verbally abusing her?

Whit? That's fkn Cherine logic there, duck me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha howling and that's the govan gospel not heard that patter for years 🤣

She also claimed she phoned the housing and got an asbo on louise so she can't come in her gaff anymore... more like the police came the night you took the ring light to your nut and put it in place for your safety
Aye coz GHA give Asbos out quick fire. She’s a rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right.... She bashed her ring light intae her dome in an attempt to stop her wae the teeth verbally abusing her?

Whit? That's fkn Cherine logic there, duck me 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair to her, she's said she's been diagnosed bpd which means you hyper focus on the person your with and can have trouble regulating your emotions, so it can get quite intense fast, and self harm is common. With the way louise speaks to her I'm not surprised. I'd put my head through a bloody window if Louise was in my gaff shouting 🤣

• Haha
I wouldn’t have got involved with the crackpot in the first place.

• Haha
But Bush keeps inviting her back. And Bush says she’s been diagnosed with various ailments when infact she’s just a scheme munter that can’t behave herself.

Reactions: 10
But Bush keeps inviting her back. And Bush says she’s been diagnosed with various ailments when infact she’s just a scheme munter that can’t behave herself.
Lock her & Cherine up in the same room & give the world peace 🙃

• Haha
To be fair to her, she's said she's been diagnosed bpd which means you hyper focus on the person your with and can have trouble regulating your emotions, so it can get quite intense fast, and self harm is common. With the way louise speaks to her I'm not surprised. I'd put my head through a bloody window if Louise was in my gaff shouting 🤣
Fair do but after the 364th break up and continual verbal abuse you wouldn't be letting it anywhere near you or your children. Nae excuse, sorry.

Fair do but after the 364th break up and continual verbal abuse you wouldn't be letting it anywhere near you or your children. Nae excuse, sorry.
aye well it looks like she'll be fighting with Sheree soon enough anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only does this to make Mater jealous. That Sheree must have a want with her.

Reactions: 5
She's gave louise an account apparently so she can come in her box and tell her side of Rosie hitting the ring light of her head 🤔

Reactions: 3
Pure trying to squeeze a tear oot 😭

Alana in amongst the drama yet again 🤣
She loves it 🤣

• Haha
Louise is a nasty piece of work lol but Rosie does no favours entertaining her, like how did she think that was gonna go? now Rosie is fake crying to Alana 😂 screen recorded for any of you that were busy or have to be up early like a responsible adult 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.