Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she away out for a walk in the middle of the night and also what happened to her head?

Reactions: 2
.... and there it is, the video where she let a toxic person intae her life, bullshit, bullshit, it's me and the kids from now on etc etc and the comments 'you've got this hunni'.....predictable, standard, the usual. Next few days will be them battling to outdo each other on TT with pathetic videos to make the other yin jealous.

Reactions: 12
Rosie disny like us does she 💔😭
😂😂😂😂😂
She’s that desperate she’s probably sitting there thinking she’s some pure amazing superstar in her head then refreshing tattle only to find out nae bleep cares 😆😆 away bk down ur Dundee hole yer a shambles 👋

Reactions: 3
she look like she's had a face lift with all the scarring but nae results lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pay for her content? What content??

Does she mean those vids where she's doing one of her "sexy poses" to some ned tune and scribbles some bullshit about being true to yourself over the top of it? That content???

No thanks Rosie. It's cheaper for me to just go outside and draw a camel toe on the back of a bleeping bus. You can keep your "content."
All of this 👏👏👏.
Ahhhh i love a wee dose of savage Beebee . Fair makes a shitey day brighter giving me a proper belly laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
What's everyone's thoughts on why she disappears off Tiktok when she's back with Louise?

Last time, I thought it was because Her with the Teeth had told her to pick between her or Tiktok, but then she was on the Lives and loving it even more than Rosie. So i don't think it's that.

It's obvious Rosie comes back for attention and to provoke Louise when they're not together. But the absence when they are together is what interests me.

I don't think Louise can fill the attention void a narcissist like Rosie needs, when she's used to 600 morons in a Live telling her they love her and what a great human being she is. So am curious to know what others think as it's puzzling me and it's too bleeping hot today for thinking.

Reactions: 9
I can only guess so that them bashing duck out each other isn’t played out on lives and screen recorded. Social work will have warned her about her behaviour on social media with her with the teeth.

Reactions: 10
What's everyone's thoughts on why she disappears off Tiktok when she's back with Louise?

Last time, I thought it was because Her with the Teeth had told her to pick between her or Tiktok, but then she was on the Lives and loving it even more than Rosie. So i don't think it's that.

It's obvious Rosie comes back for attention and to provoke Louise when they're not together. But the absence when they are together is what interests me.

I don't think Louise can fill the attention void a narcissist like Rosie needs, when she's used to 600 morons in a Live telling her they love her and what a great human being she is. So am curious to know what others think as it's puzzling me and it's too bleeping hot today for thinking.
I think she is scared to be on a live with Teeth because they are both full of god knows what as well as the booze and Teeth becomes very very unpredictable with both her gub and her behaviour.Probably got some stuff on Bushy that she really really doesnt want becoming public knowledge ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think it's just a constant battle between drink, Louise & social media. I don't think they all work together. It's kind of a shame. I don't like seeing couples who need to give things up or change to make things work.

Reactions: 8
She’s talking about battering her weans again ffs fk all changes with her . Passed off as humour as usual
She really is an absolute bleeping rocket ! I hope Mater did take big bites oot her dome 🤭

Rosie disny like us does she 💔😭
😂😂😂😂😂
That feeling is 110% mutal Bushy hen 🤣

Own up, who’s been dm’ing the bush apologising for slagging her off 😂

Ffs she’s asking for dial a booze number. 🤣 she’s in it for the long haul, desperate for the gifts.
Dourface launched another rescue mission there coz saving Dolphin snib was a fail whale ? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think Louise is quite controlling and I don’t think she wants Rosie on TT when things are ‘good’, they both appear for a while when the relationship is a shitshow and then the meltdown begins. Rosie can’t help herself though and comes back when she’s battered and bruised looking for a reaction & some sympathy. Her with the teeth will probably be back soon too. Rinse & repeat 😊

Reactions: 6
So apparently Rosie has a sore face coz she got battered in Campus ? 🤔

• Wow
Hmm I heard that about a week ago and big Primm and Stacy broke it up?
No i think it happened again. It was on one of the Bush troll accounts n someone in comments said look at video posted previously . It was a recording of a conversation between some lassies saying they had battered Bush in Campus. I think her name mightve been Debbie ? I will see if i can find it again n post it .

Reactions: 1
No i think it happened again. It was on one of the Bush troll accounts n someone in comments said look at video posted previously . It was a recording of a conversation between some lassies saying they had battered Bush in Campus. I think her name mightve been Debbie ? I will see if i can find it again n post it .
I saw that this morning, it was a screen recording of the live where she’s asking for trains. It was the previous TT on that page!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.