Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Christ no me logging onto TT to find Rosie kidding on she’s getting messages from someone that pure “fancies” her 😂 desperate times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely its no a real person. Why would you want involved with all that drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if it is a real person it will be a complete barker lets be honest 😂😂 Plus its all an act to try and prove she's over Louise, its disingenuous and thats why folk are going off her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all to try and make Louise jealous. I assumed she was trying to get the attention of the lassie she duetted that dykefefife. Cringing for her and her bullet. Poor Tyler.
And her next beef/drama looks to be going to be with Kimchi because of the Diamond Inn, she was talking about it in her live, being really derogatory about Kimchi and she doesn’t even know her. The diamond inn should watch what they’re doing, getting Bush on board. She said Chinese Sunday is back so I’m assuming it’s planned.

Reactions: 12
It’s all to try and make Louise jealous. I assumed she was trying to get the attention of the lassie she duetted that dykefefife. Cringing for her and her bullet. Poor Tyler.
And her next beef/drama looks to be going to be with Kimchi because of the Diamond Inn, she was talking about it in her live, being really derogatory about Kimchi and she doesn’t even know her. The diamond inn should watch what they’re doing, getting Bush on board. She said Chinese Sunday is back so I’m assuming it’s planned.
Aye I canny cope with her holding and singing into her probs unwashed dirty bullet 🤢

she's trying to act fine and she will be on a high from decorating and getting that done, it's just a matter of time until the reality sinks back in and she is greeting over her again. Like everyone else I am sick of her pish, couldn't even listen yesterday when she was telling blatant lies about Z and why she doesn't have her like it was something she chose, although we all know she's relieved not to have her. The way she was speaking about her and T was vile. The way she talks to T on camera is horrible as well I dread to think what she's like when it's off. Feel so sorry for the boy canny even go to the bathroom in peace without his half cut mum banging down the door on live screaming get oot I need a shite!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Aye cause Kimchi said the satay sticks were barking or something 😂😂😂😂😂
I think Rosies "cousin" works there, but I might be talking shite. I just know her Facebook used to be full of her plugging it.

The Diamond Inn is overrated.
If you want a good Chinese it's all about Lomond House in Renfrew 🤌🤌🤌

Reactions: 6
Life's good again Full Stop Denise 🎉
Ffs.even. a.2.word. sentence. needs. a.full.stop!.
That was a pain in the tits to type! Why does she do it?!

can’t be arsed with R anymore. Watched her live for about 30 seconds last night and the lip syncing and trying to look all sultry and sexy was enough 🤮 has she got a mirror in the hoose?

God help her next victim but then again these people who think she’s a good person deserve all they get and probably have the same morals in life.

Reactions: 5
I'm too hungover today to deal with full stop Denise. The 2 words was fine but Rosies new video it's a paragraph of full stops it's seriously stressing me out. Not today Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On kdawg’s live she said her phone was broke but missed out doin a full stop so Kdawg said she’d fucked it 😭🤣

• Haha
Here we go again, making sick jokes about yer weans and Rosie's answer is 'if you don't like it, don't watch - dark humour'

Fuckin rocket

I miss kdawg. I've barely been on TT since she left :cry:

Kdawg come join us here so we can still have your funny commentary! 🙏

Seen kdawgs account is banned now 😡 wonder who’s jealous enough to get her trolls to do her dirty work …. Boggin bush
Gtf! noticed she'd posted a few wee videos today so Rosie probs seen she was back and would have been shitting herself incase she was coming on live later and she'd have no viewers left! Jealousy always oozes from Rosie but it's 100% worse when it comes to oor Kdawg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.