Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the unfollowed I’m nosy
Glad she’s back her lives make me well happy 😂
Wish a knew cos I’m nosey too 😂 can’t wait to hear her views on the shameful Scottish tt of the past few day …. She has been missed bring back the laughs kdawg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wish a knew cos I’m nosey too 😂 can’t wait to hear her views on the shameful Scottish tt of the past few day …. She has been missed bring back the laughs kdawg
I’ve just had a nosy I can’t work it out either. She’s hilarious always cheers me up , was getting pissed off with her during the day lives last week though I missed out on the lion king moment 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a nosy I can’t work it out either. She’s hilarious always cheers me up , was getting pissed off with her during the day lives last week though I missed out on the lion king moment 😭
Aye me too can’t believe her with the teeth was in 😭

Reactions: 4
Did we all catch Louise's new post about being in pout last night 😂 rosie will be absolutely raging

Wtf kdawgs away again ☹ That polos a wee rat
So Polo's uploaded videos with Kdawgs voice... I don't get where he's revealed her though all her videos have her voice in them anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did we all catch Louise's new post about being in pout last night 😂 rosie will be absolutely raging

So Polo's uploaded videos with Kdawgs voice... I don't get where he's revealed her though all her videos have her voice in them anyway
Think it's just the fact that if he's found the video then there is a good chance he knows who she is now! I really hope that's not the case tho!

Reactions: 3
He’s just been acting the innocent on live with some women laughing like he’s hilarious wee scroat

Reactions: 3
Polo and his pals after spoiling everyones fun for nothing and scottish tiktok goes back to being shite and boring and he's still irrelevant

Attachments

• Heart
Think it's just the fact that if he's found the video then there is a good chance he knows who she is now! I really hope that's not the case tho!
That hulkfaethemilk has already revealed her name a few weeks ago. He posted her name along with voice recordings. What a bunch of pricks k_dawg was some laugh!

That hulkfaethemilk has already revealed her name a few weeks ago. He posted her name along with voice recordings. What a bunch of pricks k_dawg was some laugh!
I know but if he was right she bluffed it and denied it, but if polis posted a video that he's found on her FB then it proves Polo defo knows. She obv wanted to stay annon for a reason so they had no right revealing any names! I can't stand Scotty but still couldn't care less who he really is so I don't get why they're all so desperate to know who Kdawg is!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know but if he was right she bluffed it and denied it, but if polis posted a video that he's found on her FB then it proves Polo defo knows. She obv wanted to stay annon for a reason so they had no right revealing any names! I can't stand Scotty but still couldn't care less who he really is so I don't get why they're all so desperate to know who Kdawg is!
So true man! cause its a woman they cant stand that she's funnier and more popular on the app than them It makes their wee peckers shrivel into dust so need to bring her down, theres seas of anonymous guys on that app and no one tries half as hard to out them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure kdawg said she didn’t have fb I could be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️N today she said a few times they wouldn’t find any pictures of her on the internet she dosnt do that tit so I think the pic they are posting are not her and that’s why she’s so upset about it

I’m sure kdawg said she didn’t have fb I could be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️N today she said a few times they wouldn’t find any pictures of her on the internet she dosnt do that tit so I think the pic they are posting are not her and that’s why she’s so upset about it
Yeah I heard her say that too, I don't know if it was FB just used it as an example but the video he posted is defo her voice so he's found it somehow. I haven't seen any of the photos or anything that were posted

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.