Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's there someone with blue hair on Rosie's account showing off her geckos 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye I canny cope with her holding and singing into her probs unwashed dirty bullet 🤢

she's trying to act fine and she will be on a high from decorating and getting that done, it's just a matter of time until the reality sinks back in and she is greeting over her again. Like everyone else I am sick of her pish, couldn't even listen yesterday when she was telling blatant lies about Z and why she doesn't have her like it was something she chose, although we all know she's relieved not to have her. The way she was speaking about her and T was vile. The way she talks to T on camera is horrible as well I dread to think what she's like when it's off. Feel so sorry for the boy canny even go to the bathroom in peace without his half cut mum banging down the door on live screaming get oot I need a shite!!
Whats she decorating for if shes getting a house move? Or was that just tit anol

Reactions: 4
Absolute made up fantasy land tit in the mind of Bush. Those kind of houses she’s in don’t come along very often, she knows how lucky she is, the majority of her neighbours will be in bought houses. You can’t just move to three bed houses whenever you feel like it, especially when she had no valid reason. The house is looking better so fair play to her, and I also need to commend her for staying out all the other drama on TikTok today. Well done Bush, enjoy your bevvy tonight 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did she really say ‘here’s to good friends, a good meal & a good time’ … it’s a bleeping Wetherspoons hen 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Don’t even know if Al be back on tonight cause I feel like death warmed up’ … proceeds to post 7 other tiktoks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.