Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallow tattle friends! Long time no speak, took a wee hiatus with school holidays. Glad to see nothing has changed with the bush 😆. Hope you're all doing well x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
**** ignore me just seen its on chers new thread****
What's going on with KDawg..? Have I missed something or troll?

They were saying stuff about polo too but I can't see anything. She has deleted all her videos tho.

Screenshot_20220722-103112_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220722-102839_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 6
Maybe Kdawg has invited Baby Jane, she'll be full of fishing knowledge after stalking that man on the fishing forum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's reunited with Jean. How long will it be before Jean makes up a story about tattle again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's reunited with Jean. How long will it be before Jean makes up a story about tattle again?
Jean and Dot Dot McG should get together to discuss these imaginary versions of Tattle where people find them interesting enough to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.