Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day after K Dawgs live I put Just can't wait to be King on and my 6 year old and I were dancing about the living room, so he shouts for it on the Alexa just there and went Mummy I put this on for you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was howling when Kdawg put on cant wait to be king and u just hear sza szu at the start going "the sooner we get to the watering hole" 😂😂😂 considering what jamesey rubbed 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s kicking about with a new pal every day the now, surely this doesn’t end well… I just want some lighthearted bush meltdowns not the shite Scottish TT has been recently 🍿🫣

I see she’s kicking about with a new pal every day the now, surely this doesn’t end well… I just want some lighthearted bush meltdowns not the shite Scottish TT has been recently 🍿🫣
I honestly never thought I’d get bored of Rosie having meltdowns & her car crashes but I just don’t find her entertaining anymore I watched her the other night and soon turned her off . Dunno if it’s just me but I’m bored of her noo
Scottish tiktoks been some riot the past week or two

Reactions: 12
I honestly never thought I’d get bored of Rosie having meltdowns & her car crashes but I just don’t find her entertaining anymore I watched her the other night and soon turned her off . Dunno if it’s just me but I’m bored of her noo
I thought id miss her too and did have a wee buzz when she came back but its the same boring carry on from her. Enoughs enough. I dont even watch her now 🥱

Reactions: 9
I thought id miss her too and did have a wee buzz when she came back but its the same boring carry on from her. Enoughs enough. I dont even watch her now 🥱
I just come on here to find out the best bits

To be fair Ive not even been watching her lives and used to find Louise funny as duck but she made me want to claw my eyes out the other night she was brutal, but I’d take bush and her shite every day over Scotty, Cher & that lot with the bile they’ve been spewing all day every day with outting people and being some sort of tiktok warrior group recently

Reactions: 10
I just come on here to find out the best bits
Same here. I can only last about 3 seconds of watching her "hilarious" antics while playing with her manky hair / eyefucking the camera/fake giggling/ flashing her burst couch minge in too wee clothes....just naw. Stop it 👊👊👊. She gives me the boak 🤮

To be fair Ive not even been watching her lives and used to find Louise funny as duck but she made me want to claw my eyes out the other night she was brutal, but I’d take bush and her shite every day over Scotty, Cher & that lot with the bile they’ve been spewing all day every day with outting people and being some sort of tiktok warrior group recently
Louise's mask well and truly slipped and showed her as a nasty wee boot that she really is.
That other lot are totally disgusting as well.Who made that lot of reprobates judge n jury ? Shower of pure fudds 😡🤡😡

🤔🤔🤔 im clearly a bit tired and irritable today i think 🤣

• Haha
She's on live, steaming, with someone who works for TT 🙈
I had to turn it off, her stupid accent was making me cringe and her attempts at being funny. Clicked off and straight back into pedalo gate with the other mob. duck me gently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is on 1 tonight 🥴 and on the soops n half bottle of wine

She said what she got from being tok tok famous was 71 welfare checks, her hair pulled from the back and anxiety 😂😂😂

• Haha
She is on 1 tonight 🥴 and on the soops n half bottle of wine

She said what she got from being tok tok famous was 71 welfare checks, her hair pulled from the back and anxiety 😂😂😂
See she’s still making jokes about her kids n drugs 😡 she still doesn’t get it’s not funny !! Makes me sick 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
See she’s still making jokes about her kids n drugs 😡 she still doesn’t get it’s not funny !! Makes me sick 🤢
Ano shes a fuckin idiot of a woman. She was saying to T your dad left because of you, cos ur a wanker... obviously carrying on with him but joking or not surely thats no acceptable ...
Midden honestly

• Sad
  • Wow
Ano shes a fuckin idiot of a woman. She was saying to T your dad left because of you, cos ur a wanker... obviously carrying on with him but joking or not surely thats no acceptable ...
Midden honestly
My girl who has Autism would be heartbroken if I said that to her 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
My girl who has Autism would be heartbroken if I said that to her 😭
I know she should be strung up for that, there is having a laugh then there is saying something as damaging as that to a wean. Every time iv been on her lives the past few days n he comes into the room shes shouting telling him to get out her room n hes annoying. My wean annoys the tits off me as well sometimes but i dont make it known to him 😂 just internally call him an hole. Honking behaviour

I think everyone is bored and sick of her because she ditched the app and her followers to shack up with Louise for 3 weeks but then when it all goes tits up with Louise she comes back on to get support and validation and expects the exact same level of interest to be waiting for her anytime she feels like re downloading the app. I think she will always be a staple on the app but i agree with everyone when they say somethings just not hitting the same as it used to.. maybe she's putting on too much of a facade with the whole acting like shes over the breakup etc where the old rosie would be more open and share stuff and thats what people liked about her... interesting to know whats made everyone feel a bit off lately with her 😂

Lets get a netflix docu on the go "the rise and fall of rosie bush" 😂😂

There she’s on acting all “sexy” cos she’s talking to a new burd

don’t even know why she’s on live she’s no even talking to anyone just texting the new burd 😂 a song came on n she started singing the lyrics “I’ve been moving on n living my life” n then cuts it off n goes naw a don’t even need to sing that anymore am past that 😂 obv referring to Louise

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.