Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incase anyone missed it:

Also find it a bit weird Steph got in the box with Rosie while she's sitting with Jamesy, that was a strange move.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But how is any of this relevant right now? What has caused this massive rant tonight after months????

Is this some sort of show for Louise?
I think it’s a show for Louise. She’s probs tried to get in with Jamesy tonight after leaving Jade’s and he’s patched her. She’s lonely.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s to get back in with Louise. Louise has somehow gained the upper hand in the relationship.

I think it’s to get back in with Louise. Louise has somehow gained the upper hand in the relationship.
She was greeting about how much she loved her and how she was her soulmate earlier in the live….

Reactions: 6
She's just said about Cher bringing up Janice's daughters abuse. I can hear Cher stamping about from here
That will be another poor train seat getting left with imprints from Cher’s sweaty, knickerless arse 🤢 Need to get Baby Jane to look out for her and ban her from Scotrail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I really don't know what her agenda was. Everyone knows James treats women poorly online at least. Maybe not in person so that's why Steph stuck up for him but he's not nice to her online. Mj was right, all James wanted was Steph to say he was a good ride and say she was fully aware he didn't want to be with her. It's humiliating. Women can have casual sex but James made her look silly online at least.

As for he doesn't share nudes or take photos of lassies without their permission, last week he wasn't in scottys box's? One of that lots box and saying to a lassie in the comments she sent him skuds on Snapchat and doesn't acknowledge him on the app. He's not a nice person.

She’s now in Danielle’s house with Danielle’s kids wonder where T is he’s no been seen since she came back 🤔

So is this Danielle Carter’s weans in the latest video? Another great maw I see.

Reactions: 5
Is Rosie in love with Jamesy? Am so confused what the point in that was 😭
When they were hanging about together and Rosie was on off with Louise, Louise would go live everytime they fell out and say James was in love with Rosie. Rosie ended up there the night after she ran into the water and harmed herself. Apparently James new she was coming back to the app. She said James was in love with her "rubbed her hole, spanked her arse & called her Simba" She said she's outing James as a beast for how he treats women, he said she's just upset because he told her naw. Dunno when he told her this if it was in the past or recently. I hate James as well but she was acting a bit scorned.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.