Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just said about Cher bringing up Janice's daughters abuse. I can hear Cher stamping about from here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hope Bush goes in now on Cher and the abuse just to duck her right off.

Reactions: 3
Is she maybe so pissed off cos Jamesy is a regular in K Dawgs live sooking up her backside 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dnt know but Louise is In kdawgs live saying she dosnt care anymore about Rosie arguing way Jamsey 😂 I bet she’s tried to get back in jamseys pants cos Louise is away home n he’s knocked her back so she’s just Gonny bring old tit up about him now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If ma partner was that upset about someone else I’d be raging, Louise has been raging for less so I’ll no be surprised if she goes scitzo

Reactions: 1
Danielle Carter turning up at the door cos she got blocked off the enbaler mods 😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone's came in and went off their nut saying she's went into self destruct mode and noone turned the comments off

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wtf just happened at the end of that live? Who came in the house? The screaming and then ranting? So many questions

Reactions: 2
I bet Louise and Rosie have argued, Rosie has tried to go to Noodles, he's told her to bolt, and this is why she's trying to out him with stuff that came out months ago.

Reactions: 8
What's she actually outing Jamsey for though? She kept saying he was a beast. Was she saying all the past allegations people have made about him are true? Or has she just fell out with him and thinks how he treats women in general is shite because he didn't need outed for that people have eyes.

Reactions: 5
Wtf just happened at the end of that live? Who came in the house? The screaming and then ranting? So many questions
Danielle Carter. She had been in the comments telling the mods to switch the comments off and Jen & Stephanie refused so they blocked her & shes turned up at the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently that was Danielle Carter

The first time Rosie came back and was ranting about Janice people were telling Danielle to go round and Danielle said it's pointless Rosie is her own person she couldn't stop her. What's changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.