Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle Carter. She had been in the comments telling the mods to switch the comments off and Jen & Stephanie refused so they blocked her & shes turned up at the door 😂
The same Danielle carter who tried to unalive herself because Rosie was bullying her 🙄 this lot are absolutely fucked up 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's she actually outing Jamsey for though? She kept saying he was a beast. Was she saying all the past allegations people have made about him a true? Or has she just fell out with him and thinks how he treats women in general is shite because he didn't need outed for that people have eyes.
Maybe she thinks is a secret and everyone else is daft

Reactions: 2
Danielle turning up

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys can I get a run down I went out into the real world and missed this! Have they split up? Whats jamesy got to do with it ?

She's glad she's away from the whole situation.... As it arrives on her doorstep 😂

Anyone else think it sounds at first like she screams in a good way, like seeing someone you've not seen for ages and your excited? Before she gets her arse handed to her.

Danielle Carter. She had been in the comments telling the mods to switch the comments off and Jen & Stephanie refused so they blocked her & shes turned up at the door 😂
aww ffs no another new character🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aww ffs no another new character🫣
She isn’t new, she was here long ago. Do u remember the drama with Steph Burke turning up to Rosies with her son? Well it was Danielle that drove them there then then next day came back with her mum 😂 that was a mental time!

• Haha
She isn’t new, she was here long ago. Do u remember the drama with Steph Burke turning up to Rosies with her son? Well it was Danielle that drove them there then then next day came back with her mum 😂 that was a mental time!
I had a video of that live when danielle went to rosies door 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
nah I missed all of this 😭 I need someone to do a wiki of everything that happened pre hot tub gate cuz that's when I really tuned in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nah I missed all of this 😭 I need someone to do a wiki of everything that happened pre hot tub gate cuz that's when I really tuned in 🤣
Try search the old scottish tik tok threads, some info might be on there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.