Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Danielle even go round and get Rosie? It's clear she cannot be arsed with her. She even told her to think about going home soon 😭

Bens telling her to private her account 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's shouting about him owing her 100 quid and then flashing her ring saying she's happily engaged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Danielle even go round and get Rosie? It's clear she cannot be arsed with her. She even told her to think about going home soon 😭

Aye hows she been shouting about ppl enabling her and then took her to her hoose to get even more on it 🤔

Reactions: 2
Rosie’s just the gift that keeps on giving…until the 30 day warranty is up and ye get fed up and swap it for a shiny new toy AKA KDawg! And u wouldn’t part way it for a kidney

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her account is already private 😭

That wee guy being stuck on the Live 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do I compress a video I’ve a belter of a screen recording of her and her mate talking about bags??

Reactions: 6
They’re enabling and loving her behaviour. They’re no pals. Bush doesn’t have any pals.

Reactions: 4
They are literally sitting there laughing at her while she’s on a live n that state 😳

Reactions: 5
I'm raging, I was blocked! First time I've been bastarding blocked. Thank god for backups and watching outside 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re enabling and loving her behaviour. They’re no pals. Bush doesn’t have any pals.
although she’s a bleep and it’s all her own doing sometimes I do feel quite sorry for her. Everyone uses her for clout or a sesh, Louise included. It’s her birthday she doesn’t have a real partner regardless of what that cheap ring says and clearly no real friends or family who want to celebrate with her either. She’s well lonely and wants to be loved so bad it rips out her that’s why she’s jealous kdawg is so effortlessly loved.

• Sad
although she’s a bleep and it’s all her own doing sometimes I do feel quite sorry for her. Everyone uses her for clout or a sesh, Louise included. It’s her birthday she doesn’t have a real partner regardless of what that cheap ring says and clearly no real friends or family who want to celebrate with her either. She’s well lonely and wants to be loved so bad it rips out her that’s why she’s jealous kdawg is so effortlessly loved.
I think many people here has went through the phase of feeling sorry for rosie I was one one of those people but the more I seen the less I felt sorry for her. She is her own worst enemy. The things she has said about people are vile. Sorry but the only people I feel sorry for is her kids

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.