Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bush back
im sorry was the whole point of that lassie going to get her not to stop her making a tit out of herself on live?

they're asking her why she's acting so mwi on the live saying she's mwi but no that mwi. I think this is all for attention from a certain big toothed gal.

Reactions: 6
She’s some state. I was well looking forward to Rosie coming back & causing it but I’m honestly bored of it now

Reactions: 7
Steph looks like an idiot giving James her account after he announced on lives he was only using her until Courtney wanted him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s some state. I was well looking forward to Rosie coming back & causing it but I’m honestly bored of it now
Same pish different day! Hopefully wee T isnt gettin left in that house himself constantly. Midden, that danielle shouting bout enabling her and no turning off comments.. yet takes her to her house with her weans in that condition n still on it.
Make it make sense hen

Oft she’s Mwi 😂😂 she’s been told to shut up she’s looking awfy uncomfortable now 😳🤣

Reactions: 1
So has that Danielle just fed her more drink and now she's steaming she's telling her to go home. Great pal. She wasn't that drunk earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to turn if off was giving me the fear of when I was younger and it was 6am at an empty and you were rattling in someone's kitchen whilst rave music was playing 😭 the hangover and the fear trying to get home.

AHH the old days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.