Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds more like that to me 😂😂 she’s raging he didn’t pump her
I feel like he definitely pumped her, she can't say anything because that'll be the final straw for Louise. Louise told everyone months ago James was in love with Rosie.

Reactions: 7
Rosie bush causing it is a rare site now days, this used to be every other day 😭

Reactions: 6
But how is any of this relevant right now? What has caused this massive rant tonight after months????

Is this some sort of show for Louise?

Reactions: 9
But how is any of this relevant right now? What has caused this massive rant tonight after months????

I'm wondering the same. Why is she bringing James down tonight. We know everything she's said. About the random being in the house. It was on his live.

Reactions: 5

That’s what I don’t understand? Why now? See also that Scottish Steph, she’s just fodder in all her horrible pals battles for attention.

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering the same. Why is she bringing James down tonight. We know everything she's said. About the random being in the house. It was on his live.
The first day Rosie was back, she was in the box with Jamesy and Dee...

Since then Louise has been going bleeping mental about Dee..
Seems like the issue is actually Jamesy 👀 and Rosie going live with him.

Honestly, Rosie isn't a victim but Louise really does seem like a crazy controlling bastard.
I saw people say it in tiktok comments at the time they were constantly arguing that she was vile/crazy to her ex's.

The lagging is driving me mental.

Reactions: 6
Is she maybe so pissed off cos Jamesy is a regular in K Dawgs live sooking up her backside 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There’s Rosie saying Janice doesn’t have cancer and never has had cancer and is sending humble t cards. Honestly a canny do this anymore 😂

Reactions: 4
Not unless Louise has been saying to Rosie you better get him exposed on TT. And here she is telling everyone stuff they already know. She's going a bit far calling him a beast. Surprised Magz isn't in.

Oh duck Rosie is no longer engaged “as of now cos I’ve brought this up Louise has now told me she’s done with me” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she had admitted its over with her & Louise because of Jamesy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.