Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first joined her live it was the start of a song and I thought she was playing spa music or something 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad she’s back 👍🏻 That Cher and her wee gang where getting to big for their boots all trying to steal our Rosie’s crown 👑 not a chance in hell the crown was custom made only for our Rosie

Reactions: 12
Woop Woop she’s back 🥳🥳🥳
Can we hope for a wee Hotel Monday?? That would be too good to be true 🤣 pack a bag Bush and get yourself checked in to travel lodge for the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just putting this out there but that elaineferguson80 does my nut in 🤬
Just talking about her over here as well 😂

• Haha
Is it bush or is it bush and Louise that are back? 🤔 would be good to see they've both sorted their tit.

Reactions: 4
Here I am so happy the bush is back. She's actually looking well, looks like time off the app has done her some good. Rosie if you're reading I promise no to slag you if you bring mwi lives back.

Reactions: 13
Here I am so happy the bush is back. She's actually looking well, looks like time off the app has done her some good. Rosie if you're reading I promise no to slag you if you bring mwi lives back.
I promise nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed her lives I’ve only just seen her videos she looks really well, I’m buzzing she’s back the Ned crew n co r draining my soul

Just jumping back on the RB thread as the other threads I followed have dried up and now oor RB is back this will deffo not remain quiet.

what we thinking then? She deffo changed or changed for a day and she’ll be back to her usual self? Have her and Cher started talking again? Any juicy bits I’ve missed? Last thread I was on I think was #22/#23 just as the Ned crew came about.

Reactions: 5
Just jumping back on the RB thread as the other threads I followed have dried up and now oor RB is back this will deffo not remain quiet.

what we thinking then? She deffo changed or changed for a day and she’ll be back to her usual self? Have her and Cher started talking again? Any juicy bits I’ve missed? Last thread I was on I think was #22/#23 just as the Ned crew came about.
I give it a week. She's not went from being a lifelong toxic narcissist to Mother Teresa cos she's had a few weeks off TikTok. Although she'd like everyone to think so.

This is just what Rosie does. Rinse, repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Shes been away long enough for people to forget how she used her son to gain money in order to lure Louise back 😏 i doubt shes changed but shes welcome to prove me wrong 😊

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.