Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, her extensions look better than they rat tails that Terry put in her head ☺
Terry’s too busy doing shite dances with Leanne, Steph, Steph n tonic and Gary in garden. All bestie besties. Give me the ned crew over those narcissistical, ego maniac bastards any day. At least the ned crew can be funny unlike they roasters that actually think they’re celebrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've warmed to Ben since she's been on a rampage against the Ned Crew. Hope she keeps it up tbh.
Ben might have tried to follow someone I know multiple times and when they finally accepted & followed her back she unfollowed them 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure that statement is the right way around, Scotty was doing dirty work for Jade.
Either way, they are both as bad as each other.

Terry’s too busy doing shite dances with Leanne, Steph, Steph n tonic and Gary in garden. All bestie besties. Give me the ned crew over those narcissistical, ego maniac bastards any day. At least the ned crew can be funny unlike they roasters that actually think they’re celebrities.
Aye they are all due a massive falling out as well, too cosy!

Reactions: 9
Hailstains was saying she's got a tattle account and can comment but never spoke about Rosie because it's her real name so never wrote about Rosie. Never wrote about Rosie because she'd be writing under her own name. Not because she's friends with her.
I love when my pals don’t bad mouth me because they don’t want to get caught rather than them genuinely not wanting to

• Haha
I didn’t catch much of bush as I’m working away and my AirPods died when I was out for dinner alone so couldn’t really blare her shite out loud 😭 how long we giving her before she makes a rip roaring bleep of it? Or has she already 👀

I canny warm to kdwag. Apparently has encyclopedic knowledge of tayto life but canny mind the time rosie joked about sexuslly abusing her children? She is in the same league as the property boss yet kdawg let her in the box 🤷‍♀️

I canny warm to kdwag. Apparently has encyclopedic knowledge of tayto life but canny mind the time rosie joked about sexuslly abusing her children? She is in the same league as the property boss yet kdawg let her in the box 🤷‍♀️
I liked her when we first discovered her & it was just 12 or so folk in her lives but i can’t stand the love in she has with MissJJ, Scottish Steph etc that keeps me out her lives a lot.

Ooh that Leyanne one does ma nut in SHOUTING and SCREECHING all over my FYP about her COONCIL MAW life 🙄🙄 I don't mind Gary as much, in very small doses, but the rest can get to duck.

Thank god the Bush is back, she looks well. Not convinced she will keep the heid for long, but I'm here for the ride 😁

Reactions: 10
Bush has already been pissed on a live (after going on about how she's stopped drinking earlier) and made a bleep of herself. She's no even been back a day.

KDawg just loves the drama. Her sense of humour really tickles me. She's effortlessly funny.

I don't really get the Miss JJ appeal but she's right, those are nice tiles. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I defo don't think she's throughly read all of the Rosie threads cause she's never really said much about her or the rancid tit she has been up to previously, she constantly says she doesn't know anything about Voldy. You'd defo know about her if she had read it all.

I think she's just ultimate troll which I'm enjoying spectating.

Shes not had her dangerous toenails out since the first day they got shown off either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I defo don't think she's throughly read all of the Rosie threads cause she's never really said much about her or the rancid tit she has been up to previously, she constantly says she doesn't know anything about Voldy. You'd defo know about her if she had read it all.

I think she's just ultimate troll which I'm enjoying spectating.

Shes not had her dangerous toenails out since the first day they got shown off either. 😂
Or the hairy legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught the end of rosie in a box there. Is she steaming or wit cos she looked and sounded it? She’s back down at that bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught the end of rosie in a box there. Is she steaming or wit cos she looked and sounded it? She’s back down at that bridge
She was out her back earlier drinking blue wkds but they don’t get you steaming….old habits die hard it would seem 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.