Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a crackpot , she was talking to that other nut Kerry aswell and have her Diane’s address aswell did she no?
Mind she was on here with her full email address as her user name hahaha
She is an hole

Gave ***
Absolutely disgusting anyone giving out that lassies address! She's an absolute bam aswell. Did Elaine no say her and dianne had this big fall out then turned out it never happened 🤣Honestly there's just some folk I get bad vibes from

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting anyone giving out that lassies address! She's an absolute bam aswell. Did Elaine no say her and dianne had this big fall out then turned out it never happened 🤣Honestly there's just some folk I get bad vibes from
Aye she made up a big story how they fell out she’s just a whopper of a woman.
She’s just desperate to be liked n jumps from one ship to the other, nae bleep even bothers with her I’ve seen.

Reactions: 3
She’s a crackpot , she was talking to that other nut Kerry aswell and have her Diane’s address aswell did she no?
Mind she was on here with her full email address as her user name hahaha
She is an hole

Gave ***
Haha aye so she was, fucked up stealth mode, accusing Dianne of trolling her, posting phone numbers and all sorts the mad yin.
Fully expect her to appear now she’s been summoned like a demon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
👩🏼‍🦽💨💨 got here as quick as I could 😜 wtf have I just seen!!! Big beast is engaged to big Pete. Since he's blocked me on my account for abusing him I had to use my lassies account then I blocked him from her account cause well we aw know he likes teenage lassies 🤮 imagine getting engaged to someone, having him near your children after what he has said! It's not just silly rumours made up by us tayto hoosewives there's actual evidence in black and white. The proposal was embarrassing the argos wedding ring is embarrassing and him and his regatta body warmer are embarrassing!
And his fake tan and fake clothes r embarrassing 😂

Many videos is Elaine gona do using gaz or lez voiceovers. Aw did the wee crew who hate them give her a wee pat on the head yet? Aye gaz n lez are bams but its bordering on obsessed noo 🙄 mind she put up the tweets and made out as tho she was the one that uncovered them and exposed him 🤣
Who s Elaine ?

Reactions: 1
Aw geez a clue 🕵️‍♀️
I’m too nosey for the wait 😭😭😭🤣
Starts with dug and ends in heed. I’ve no even heard it aw cause I’m a nosy bastarding gossip monger that would stick it awww on the taytoooo life 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

And his fake tan and fake clothes r embarrassing 😂

Who s Elaine ?
Elaine’s a bam that was last seen writing to Peter Andre about his weans 🥴
Ben outed her a belter on that tattle trolls account for clicking like to posts about Dianne being reported to the brew even though at the time she was saying she was supporting Dianne . She’s some woman 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
elaineferguson80
She’s spoke about quite a bit throughout the older PB threads. Outed his tweets on tiktok then shat it n deleted her video when mad Kerryann Taggart gave her grief

Kissing cousins 👀
Yass Susie 😂😂😂😂
Pair of tits so they are. See where he say’s ‘keep noising these cunts up’, does he mean with the cousin chat or was Dugheed trolling on his behalf? 🤨

Reactions: 2
Pair of tits so they are. See where he say’s ‘keep noising these cunts up’, does he mean with the cousin chat or was Dugheed trolling on his behalf? 🤨
That’s what I’m wondering , has he been getting her to do his dirty work ??? I’m cringing like duck they two give me the actual boke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So do we think Gemma will take to these kindly or is she doing a mags hunter 👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯🦯🦯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.