Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie came back the day pretending she didn't know who Kdawg was, was she hoping everyone would forget she came back for 20 mins last week to let everyone know she wasnt Kdawg even though nobody thought she was. She's been watching elsewhere, like me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had been enjoying Ben being an annoying thorn in scottish tiktoks side while Rosie was gone tbh 😬 feels dirty.
She'll be back to being a hypocrite again.

Rosies verbal diahorrea is back, explosively. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a feeling that Hailstanes the professional mod was pure keeping tabs for Rosie in KD’s Lives the past week or so

646E5F16-DE1D-4BF8-B887-26896F6D6335.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say, her extensions look better than they rat tails that Terry put in her head ☺

Reactions: 8
I must say, her extensions look better than they rat tails that Terry put in her head ☺
Yeah i agree. I thought she was looking so much better in general tbh. Actually happy to see her looking a bit healthier.

Reactions: 4
Hailstains was saying she's got a tattle account and can comment but never spoke about Rosie because it's her real name so never wrote about Rosie. Never wrote about Rosie because she'd be writing under her own name. Not because she's friends with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big respect for KDawg and Bush can’t stand it. She’s finally met someone able for her on this app, who won’t get into private messages or phone calls ultimately giving away who she is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.