Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost use, Louise's old videos and popping up on my fyp and I get the fear checking the date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see scambanks caramel cake video 😂 what the duck did she put in that biscuit base it looked rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she still keeping a low profile after giftgate? Surprised she is not back yet because that money will have been long gone on a couple of nights madness with Louise & a shopping spree in Jd 😭

Reactions: 4
If she still keeping a low profile after giftgate? Surprised she is not back yet because that money will have been long gone on a couple of nights madness with Louise & a shopping spree in Jd 😭
Nah nothing from her. Louise was on live looking like an actual bag of shite on a train (looked abused by drugs and alcohol but not by bush) I caught it like 3 seconds before it cut off.. So no idea if she was with bush, or not.

Reactions: 7
Nah nothing from her. Louise was on live looking like an actual bag of shite on a train (looked abused by drugs and alcohol but not by bush) I caught it like 3 seconds before it cut off.. So no idea if she was with bush, or not.
Saw she was looking a bit rough above. They must still be loves young dream if she is still using one of the accounts Rosie took off her & then allowed her to use again 😏

Reactions: 8
its defo biscuit crumbs cause the son was crushing them with his scabby hands 😫😫 that hes probably picked his arse with😫😫, but i dont know what theyve done after that, the camera just cut to the crumbs being soaked in what looks like water or milk 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is needing to change the name of that account now she has chucked the scambank AGAIN 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is needing to change the name of that account now she has chucked the scambank AGAIN 😑
She’s a scamming cow that canny remember her lies , see the tiktok of her packing up the foodbank stuff she’s like it’s all going apart from the bear cause her son bought her it … twice now she’s been doing guess the name of the bear comps to win it first one was the Easter Day out shambles she had n second around the time Aldo called her ugly. So she’s took £ for Cunts to win it but noo it’s no going anywhere cause her son got her it 🥴

Reactions: 9
She’s a scamming cow that canny remember her lies , see the tiktok of her packing up the foodbank stuff she’s like it’s all going apart from the bear cause her son bought her it … twice now she’s been doing guess the name of the bear comps to win it first one was the Easter Day out shambles she had n second around the time Aldo called her ugly. So she’s took £ for Cunts to win it but noo it’s no going anywhere cause her son got her it 🥴
Oh aye i remember that actually. She won’t turn that manky midden into a bedroom for her daughter, just another lot of mince she is talking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.