Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah totally agree.. I understand everyone's financial situations are totally different and because of all different circumstances especially now with the rising costs of literally bleeping everything. But... we are all in the same boat, I just don't know how I'd feel taking money from other people to pay for myself instead of working for tit on my own.
Just the mentality I've been brought up with. If you don't have the money you can't get it, and thats tuff life tit.

And theres always the option to consider a loan too.. But I'm assuming there is debt involved for most people too.
i am the same. I don’t come from a mum & dad with money. Everything i have is because i saved my arse off to get it. Its tough going but if you want something as much as they seem to want this surgery then u will put every penny you have spare to save for it. But we live in a society now where the easiest thing to do is fire up a gofundme & hope other people pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not been keeping up with silly bush for awhile.
Has she left tik tok the big attention seeking dafty that she is?

Reactions: 2
I do not believe the story about Blair. I can’t imagine him not going through with it, it’s not like it’s lip filler or a boob job its deeper than that obviously ?

Reactions: 4
Both Blair and Shaun do work- that’s what sets them apart from others. Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 6
Irrelevant news, but Thomas Croly and that bird have split up already and her name on tiktok is "Miss Croly" which I assume she will need to wait a month to change.

Bams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Irrelevant news, but Thomas Croly and that bird have split up already and her name on tiktok is "Miss Croly" which I assume she will need to wait a month to change.

Bams 😂
Wonder if the messages 2frat claims to have from MJ wanting a cuddle sesh with Thomas have anything to do with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I pick the right week to come off TT 🙄😂. Any news on Danny ?
Spoke to him last night . He’s obviously not good with most likely getting sent away on the 23rd. I’ve told him to let his solicitors know that Cheryl & Mags are repeatedly contacting him & going in his lives despite being on the witness list for his court case.
Mags and Cheryl are sick bastards. Poor guy will lose his home if he goes to prison.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Spoke to him last night . He’s obviously not good with most likely getting sent away on the 23rd. I’ve told him to let his solicitors know that Cheryl & Mags are repeatedly contacting him & going in his lives despite being on the witness list for his court case.
Mags and Cheryl are sick bastards. Poor guy will lose his home if he goes to prison.
I think it's house is a riot Cass, the celling seems to be covered in mould. Something to do with it falling through upstairs somewhere. No exactly ideal for a guy who isn't well and can't breath properly. He needs to take some responsibility for the things he says. It's not everyone else's fault all the time.

Reactions: 9
I think it's house is a riot Cass, the celling seems to be covered in mould. Something to do with it falling through upstairs somewhere. No exactly ideal for a guy who isn't well and can't breath properly. He needs to take some responsibility for the things he says. It's not everyone else's fault all the time.
Maybe be a good thing then if he is rehoused when released from prison. Hopefully the stress of going through the homeless process to get another council house doesn’t negatively impact his mental health.
He does need to take responsibility for the things he does but so do STS, what they’ve done to Danny is awful

Reactions: 9
It might actually be a good thing for him to be rehoused if he’s jailed. There’s clearly a lot of work needing done that he hasn’t got the money or motivation to sort out.

Posted at the same time as you, Cass.

Is he still using that account everyone and their granny has access to?

Reactions: 3
It might actually be a good thing for him to be rehoused if he’s jailed. There’s clearly a lot of work needing done that he hasn’t got the money or motivation to sort out.

Posted at the same time as you, Cass.

Is he still using that account everyone and their granny has access to?
He’s using the account scotty has access to to go live but is using a different one to pm one of his accounts that’s banned from going live .

Reactions: 7
He’s using the account scotty has access to to go live but is using a different one to pm one of his accounts that’s banned from going live .
That’s good, least they won’t be reading his private messages. Pure icky behaviour that.

Reactions: 5

Bams 😂
Just saw the comments on her last post accusing him of cheating 🙈
How long have they been together, 3 whole weeks or something 🤔
It was a train wreck from the start anyway 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.