Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randomly started seeing old bush videos again. She making a comeback soon I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 7
Randomly started seeing old bush videos again. She making a comeback soon I wonder 🤔
Probably skint so will be back on the beg again soon since she spends every red cent she has on trying to keep her manky claws into Mater 🤔🤭

Reactions: 4
Probably skint so will be back on the beg again soon since she spends every red cent she has on trying to keep her manky claws into Mater 🤔🤭
Aye the weans DLA money must be running low , she’s drink to buy n elf bars to smoke she’ll be back on soon in her far too wee for her sweaty Nike top begging for £

I couldn’t believe I saw them 🤣 which is tragic from me. They both looked really rough, Louise is smaller than I thought and had a full trackie on, hood up & the bush had her beloved nike half zip and two JD bags lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In regards to the go fund me stuff. I can never understand anyone that would donate anymore than £5 maybe even £10 but if u didn’t actually know them properly why the hell would u donate enough money that u could go on holiday with. I don’t understand how other peoples minds work! I get u want to help out but how do u really ever know it’s legit! I’d like to think Blair hasn’t spent it all but u never really know someone on social media. They can show u one side to themselves for followers . Also Danny is live

Reactions: 7
In regards to the go fund me stuff. I can never understand anyone that would donate anymore than £5 maybe even £10 but if u didn’t actually know them properly why the hell would u donate enough money that u could go on holiday with. I don’t understand how other peoples minds work! I get u want to help out but how do u really ever know it’s legit! I’d like to think Blair hasn’t spent it all but u never really know someone on social media. They can show u one side to themselves for followers . Also Danny is live
Whats dannys user name?

Reactions: 1
Spoke to him last night . He’s obviously not good with most likely getting sent away on the 23rd. I’ve told him to let his solicitors know that Cheryl & Mags are repeatedly contacting him & going in his lives despite being on the witness list for his court case.
Mags and Cheryl are sick bastards. Poor guy will lose his home if he goes to prison.
awk how long will he get sent down for? I feel so sorry for him, yes the stuff he says is disgusting and he should be held accountable but all them other pricks milked him for all he’s worth on TT. My bro is v much the same as Danny he was a lovely fella then drink and drugs got the hold of him and he turned into a completely different person he can be vile but also very sweet and vulnerable 😥 that mags is awful baiting him like a dog 😡

• Sad
Its actually a little sad how slow this thread moves these days 🤣🤣 i do feel like a bush comeback is pending though 👀 shell be rattling without tik tok now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chive queen in Danny's live arguing with Scott says his name's Scott Middleton ?
There’s one on fb that looks exactly what I imagine him to look like in my head 🤣 wee bald chunky guy , nae spots though so canny be Scotty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s one on fb that looks exactly what I imagine him to look like in my head 🤣 wee bald chunky guy , nae spots though so canny be Scotty
Lol he’s a Grandad as well, if that’s the guy I’ve just snooped on 😂

• Haha
Lol he’s a Grandad as well, if that’s the guy I’ve just snooped on 😂
Had a couple of weans or granweans, Armani T-shirt from Shotts. He’s got a job tho canny be oor Scotty so the bored hoosewife hunt continues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.