Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't getting notifications for last thread towards the end 😕 and wondered were uz all went lol I see shuffle gals made vids about tattle something about blue eyeshadow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wasn't getting notifications for last thread towards the end 😕 and wondered were uz all went lol I see shuffle gals made vids about tattle something about blue eyeshadow lol
She’s saying we are asking why she’s no making videos n it’s cause she’s blocked 🤣 naw were no asking how she’s no making videos the crackpot 🤣
Blue eyeshadows in she says , well it should go back oot it looks ridiculous 🤣
Big Gildos a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I heard TikTok are gonna be allowing 1 hour long videos just so Shufflegal can get through a 10 second sentence.

Honestly, spit it out witch. She talks like a halfwit but looks so smug while she does it. I can't. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha, "it's the new James Charles palette you obviously don't know your make-up very well".

James Charles is a confirmed bleeping predator that creeps on his child fans even after being warned and outted continued to speak to underage boys on snapchat, and has been cancelled numerous times. You obviously don't know your make up, darling.

P.S also don't think hes had a new palette since it all came out about him. So it's not new either. It's old and made by a weirdo. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s saying we are asking why she’s no making videos n it’s cause she’s blocked 🤣 naw were no asking how she’s no making videos the crackpot 🤣
Blue eyeshadows in she says , well it should go back oot it looks ridiculous 🤣
Big Gildos a clown
Also, shes not been mentioned since her beef with Rosie. Off you duck Pete Burns.

• Haha
Hahahahaha, "it's the new James Charles palette you obviously don't know your make-up very well".

James Charles is a confirmed bleeping predator that creeps on his child fans even after being warned and outted continued to speak to underage boys on snapchat, and has been cancelled numerous times. You obviously don't know your make up, darling.
She'll be name-dropping Jeffree Star in her next vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

P.S also don't think hes had a new palette since it all came out about him. So it's not new either. It's old and made by a weirdo. ☺
Gildo loves a good beast but she was awww over Alan Sheilds trying to get in about him then back tracked when it was pointed out he wanted to beast weans n she copied the tweets n did some tiktoks about him … he then phoned her up told her he had a clean disclosure so she started making tiktoks about how he’s no a beast.. then when it was pointed out to her that Jimmy Savile went to his grave with a clean record she went back to calling Alan a beast . Bipolar as duck. She’s no well 🥴

• Haha
Gildo loves a good beast but she was awww over Alan Sheilds trying to get in about him then back tracked when it was pointed out he wanted to beast weans n she copied the tweets n did some tiktoks about him … he then phoned her up told her he had a clean disclosure so she started making tiktoks about how he’s no a beast.. then when it was pointed out to her that Jimmy Savile went to his grave with a clean record she went back to calling Alan a beast . Bipolar as duck. She’s no well 🥴
She is just an absolute shite talker, knows nothing and spouts pure gumpf through those horrendously over injected lips.

"new on trend palette"
Discontinued in April 2021

Screenshot_20220613-000620_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Rosies away Chelsea is also away and im currently watching Danny going on a downward 😭. So im going to delete TT and rely on you guys for info. Cant watch him going downhill anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Rosies away Chelsea is also away and im currently watching Danny going on a downward 😭. So im going to delete TT and rely on you guys for info. Cant watch him going downhill anymore
I’m gonna do the same, and keep practicing my crochet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.