Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night he said he had been stabbed so I looked for boxers who had been stabbed but I got a 45 year old bald man, I don't have the patience to try and search πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last night he said he had been stabbed so I looked for boxers who had been stabbed but I got a 45 year old bald man, I don't have the patience to try and search πŸ˜‚
I'm sleuthy as duck, I cant find any pro fighters by the name of scott from Glasgow unless you call punching someone's teeth out who's balls you grabbed a pro fight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Too many smiliarities with the article, exact same age, similar location. And literally the "I did it for a laugh" πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ maybe I'm clutching.

Like I've found a picture but obv I'm not posting here incase its not him and doing a Rosie and putting some random guy out there.
Some set of lugs on him tho if it is πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€.

P.S - Also not fat and short, which that voice bleeping oozes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know if Danny or that hulk Fay the mulk has Facebook the only other thing I can think of is he might be in one of their friend lists ?

Reactions: 3
Poor Danny , i feel quite sorry for him rn.
I know he brings a lot of shite upon himself but they wee arseholes messing with his head aint helping any at all πŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
Anyone know if Danny or that hulk Fay the mulk has Facebook the only other thing I can think of is he might be in one of their friend lists ?
He's not on Facebook but he's got a instapage but it's just about bulldogs I think he breeds them

Reactions: 3
btw, Polo is live on dannys account. Amy Glass phoned the police on him, then messaged his mum. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dannys got a few fb accounts , should see him years ago he’s no attractive at all pre crack . Only person in the world that cracks made better looking 🀯🀯🀯
God I could be doing with losing a few pounds think I'll go to Danny's house party for some crack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was the other week but I can't even remember her name now to check insta but aye he said something about following her and in her followers was a recent pit bull type breeding page with a faceless guy

btw, Polo is live on dannys account. Amy Glass phoned the police on him, then messaged his mum. πŸ˜‚
Well he had said he's gonna take her out and put a hit on her πŸ˜‚ I love that she messaged his mum tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A big bawgin discharge witch, I would kill myself if someone called me that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.